@chessman & ubonjoe

As follow up to message #133 system works even for an application with an upcountry immi belonging to Division 4.

Just received user and password, changed password immediately. System content looks fine to me and I will use it once I return from Europe.

P.S. Apologies ubonjoe, I can distinguish between tm30 and tm 47 Reporting, but did overlook the thread title.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, smo said:

Therefore as the headline of TM30 states "notification form for housemaster, owner or the POSSESSOR OF THE RESIDENCE where alien has stayed" I can self-file ie filing as "possessor of the residence" and reporting myself as "alien." In short the only thing I need from the building owner is copies of the building BLUE BOOK and the owner's THAI ID? (as renter I've already possessed the rental contract."

Yes.

I always filed my TM30 when I lived in rented accommodation as my Thai landlord lived upcountry and had no idea of my comings and goings.

I'm now married living in my wife's house.

I successfully registered for the online TM30 reporting using just copies of my Passport, Yellow house book and my Thai ID card for foreigners. My wife isn't IT literate, so easier for me to do it from a PC.

3 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

my Passport, Yellow house book and my Thai ID card for foreigners.

Shouldn't be your (Thai?) wife ID card as she's the owner of the house. I'm just wondering why beside your passport, your Thai ID card is also needed (and I don't have one...;-(

2 minutes ago, smo said:

Shouldn't be your (Thai?) wife ID card as she's the owner of the house. I'm just wondering why beside your passport, your Thai ID card is also needed (and I don't have one...;-(

Even though my wife is the owner, I am still regarded as a possessor in the property.

As I have Tabien Baan (Yellow), which also has the registered address and a Thai ID card for foreigners, that was obviously acceptable to Immigration.

The Tabien Baan is not proof of ownership, merely registration of the address, but all Thais must be registered in a Blue book, although not necessarily where they are actually living.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gzu88bv said:

@chessman & ubonjoe

As follow up to message #133 system works even for an application with an upcountry immi belonging to Division 4.

Just received user and password, changed password immediately. System content looks fine to me and I will use it once I return from Europe.

P.S. Apologies ubonjoe, I can distinguish between tm30 and tm 47 Reporting, but did overlook the thread title.

So you are upcountry and it still took a month? But you finally got it. Good for you!

I know that Bangkok is taking a long time but I thought other areas were quicker. I hoped you would be in Bangkok because I applied a few days after you so if you got it, I should be getting it soon.... Who knows how long the wait is at Bangkok now... I'm now 5 weeks and still waiting ????

1 minute ago, chessman said:

I know that Bangkok is taking a long time but I thought other areas were quicker. I hoped you would be in Bangkok because I applied a few days after you so if you got it, I should be getting it soon.... Who knows how long the wait is at Bangkok now... I'm now 5 weeks and still waiting

It's your local IO that approve the application and issue the ID and password.

Problem is they rarely log into that system.

Ring your local IO and give them a nudge.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

It's your local IO that approve the application and issue the ID and password.

Problem is they rarely log into that system.

Ring your local IO and give them a nudge.

Has anybody tried this with Bangkok? I assumed they were just snowed under with applications so it was taking a long time. It was taking a month a few weeks ago (from reports of people who had got their logins/passwords...) but might be longer now because I assume they are getting more and more applications.

Still I will try and get the owner to ring them

2 minutes ago, chessman said:

Has anybody tried this with Bangkok? I assumed they were just snowed under with applications so it was taking a long time. It was taking a month a few weeks ago (from reports of people who had got their logins/passwords...) but might be longer now because I assume they are getting more and more applications.

Still I will try and get the owner to ring them

I would assume Bangkok is inundated as they've only just started enforcing the TM30 for private residential housing.

My IO has enforced it for the last 5 years at least.

My registration took 5 days to receive ID and password.

Similarly on behalf of a friend I registered him (same IO) but his ID and Password weren't forthcoming as quick. I rang the local IO and the next morning his ID and Password arrived.

From reports, CW aren't answering the phone, which doesn't surprise me.

31 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

As I have Tabien Baan (Yellow), which also has the registered address and a Thai ID card for foreigners, that was obviously acceptable to Immigration.

The Tabien Baan is not proof of ownership, merely registration of the address, but all Thais must be registered in a Blue book, although not necessarily where they are actually living.

Thanks Tanoshi for the clarification and all the additional info. Though I begin to get lost between blue and yellow book, but I do get the gist of difference between house ownership book and address registration book. Enough for now, I'm going to see the building manager and catchup on my tm30 status, thanks pal.

3 hours ago, smo said:
4 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Thanks Tanoshi for the clarification and all the additional info. Though I begin to get lost between blue and yellow book, but I do get the gist of difference between house ownership book and address registration book. Enough for now, I'm going to see the building manager and catchup on my tm30 status, thanks pal.

Ok things seem to have settled (I hope) rather quickly for me. I now have my TM30 "slip" courtesy of my building manager. We had a long productive talk this afternoon: around March this year the Immigration officer came on-site and told her that the building needs to get up-to-date with its large farang clientele. He gave her an appointment to come to CW to set up online registration. Since then she has been doing TM30 registration on line for which ever renter's need. There is a large wave of Japanese renters coming in recently and she has done quite a few of these. She asked me for my passport and made copy of my current extension, then she went on line and after a few, printed out my slip. ie a printscreen with my name in the big window (in the top small window is her username). I've seen these type of documents from the various threads I've been perusing the last couple of days and this seems to be an acceptable form, beside the receipt that you get if you did it by mail (after what appears a long wait for most.)

• Like 1

I applied to register using the Section38 Android app. The only documents I uploaded were a copy of the blue book and a copy of the house master's Thai Id. I got a message asking me to verify my email address after two days and when I checked the status (using the app again) it said that my registration was successful. I got a user name and password two days later. I'm based in Hua Hin.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

I tried to register online today, but the drop down menu fails to include Bang Na; the closest was Phra Khanong but again nothing related to Bang Na. I gave up the registration, anybody with knowledge that can help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, cassde said:

I tried to register online today, but the drop down menu fails to include Bang Na; the closest was Phra Khanong but again nothing related to Bang Na. I gave up the registration, anybody with knowledge that can help would be appreciated.

Make sure you select English Language.

I entered a fictitious house and Soi number.

Selected Bangkok Province.

For district, I held down caps lock and typed BANG (space bar) N...… BANG NA is displayed.

74759672_BANGNA.JPG.1b43880ccb13653e39a138783f448643.JPG

Hi I have question about the TM 30 online form. I am successfully registered and can log in no problems but my question is once you complete filling out all the fields on the online TM30 (below) how can you upload this.. or send to Thai Immigration.. I cannot see any button to say SEND or UPLOAD.. and can you check after to make sure they have the info? Hoping someone who has done this can help me out. Cheers.

864A6DA4-109A-47DF-B794-668907677871.png

21 minutes ago, OzinThai said:

Oh and one more question for the check out date what do I put there as I have no idea when I will be leaving.. I am on a Retirement Visa.

The date of arrival is the date the person being reported  arrived in the country and for "expire date of stay" it is the date their permit to stay in the country ends.

This button adds the person being reported to the report being done. image.png.b24835adaa384cb9b5dcce2bc23d609b.png.

On 6/27/2019 at 1:00 AM, fusion58 said:

Going on five weeks since I registered with the online system, (CW) and still "waiting for approval."

What a cluster F.

Me too. 43 days and counting so far.

Hi I have question about the TM 30 online form. I am successfully registered and can log in no problems but my question is once you complete filling out all the fields on the online TM30 (below) how can you upload this.. or send to Thai Immigration.. I cannot see any button to say SEND or UPLOAD.. and can you check after to make sure they have the info? Hoping someone who has done this can help me out. Cheers.

864A6DA4-109A-47DF-B794-668907677871.thumb.png.521e9c953d7c9858fbd375729b5ce580.png&key=8d0c6f56e42281593df7d1ff000b5ccd5491d8742357b2b74f0e4ed97de37502

I had the same issue. Turns out the little icon on the upper right corner that looks like a floppy disc (and which one might then think saves the file on your computer) sends it.

And when it sends, there is no confirmation, the screen contents simply disappear.

You can verify it was sent by returning to the home page and clicking on the second folder option and then somewhere in the page (I forget where but maybe on the first number or your name) and this will display the report. Has to be done within 7 days of having submitted the report to see this.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 1 month later...

Can someone please share his experience…..
If the house owner goes personally to submit the TM 30 at immigration div 1 in Chaengwattana, how long does it take for them to enter the data in the system ? Can he wait and get the acknowledgment receipt ?
Once I gt the acknowledgment receipt from the owner, can I personally go for my 90 days reporting the same or next day ? Or try to sumbit online ?
Any information on the above will be quite helpful please.
Thank you

15 minutes ago, Navin said:

Can someone please share his experience…..
If the house owner goes personally to submit the TM 30 at immigration div 1 in Chaengwattana, how long does it take for them to enter the data in the system ? Can he wait and get the acknowledgment receipt ?
Once I gt the acknowledgment receipt from the owner, can I personally go for my 90 days reporting the same or next day ? Or try to sumbit online ?
Any information on the above will be quite helpful please.
Thank you

there are 2-3 threads running about doing TM30 and 90 day at CW, reports that its a 2-3 hour queue

• 3 weeks later...

TM30 Online, The never ending story.

Have the same problem as several others that don`t get the mail to confirm my email.

So I am stuck, have checked spam folder changed email several times still no confirmation mail ????

On 6/25/2019 at 1:22 PM, paulbrow said:

I'm the same except registering my wife's house. Did the whole online application, got the email confirmation within an hour, and now registration is pending. It's only been 5 working days, and the online reply said can take up to 7 working days.. Hopefully will complete soon.

Just an update, finally received user name and password after 2 months to the day.

Have the same problem as several others that don`t get the mail to confirm my email.

So I am stuck, have checked spam folder changed email several times still no confirmation mail [emoji20]

Just got mine after 21 days (Ayutthaya ) .
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Piggen said:

So I am stuck, have checked spam folder changed email several times still no confirmation mail ????

Mine email confirmation email  took 7 days to arrive (Chaeng Wattana).

• Thanks 1

Is this Section 38 app available for IOS ??
It doesn’t appear when I make a search for it, normally if it isn’t available in the App Store country you are using it will tell you, I didn’t get any such message.

Anyone using it on IOS , and if so where did you find it ??

TIA

Andy

11 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Is this Section 38 app available for IOS ??
It doesn’t appear when I make a search for it, normally if it isn’t available in the App Store country you are using it will tell you, I didn’t get any such message.

Anyone using it on IOS , and if so where did you find it ??

TIA

Andy

https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492?l=th

• Like 1