Jump to content
BANGKOK

Recommended Posts

Just now, Tanoshi said:

Attach a copy of your passport and your rental agreement for the online registration, that may be sufficient.

 

Long term, I'd still seek a copy of the Blue book and her ID. (signed copies).

Just found out she is not my landlady, It's her husband who is Thai who is the owner. 

Does that change the documents needed. 

She has sent me his ID card copy and a couple of other documents, just waiting for her to let me know what they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, berybert said:

Just found out she is not my landlady, It's her husband who is Thai who is the owner. 

Does that change the documents needed. 

She has sent me his ID card copy and a couple of other documents, just waiting for her to let me know what they are.

Even better.

Signed copies of his Tabien Baan and ID card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Even better.

Signed copies of his Tabien Baan and ID card.

Is the Tabien the house registration card ? or title deed ?

Think I've got it. She sent me a page with 2 rectangular photo copies on it which she said is the Tabien baan. 

Phewwww.

 

 

Edited by berybert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The documents have to be no more than 1meg in size or it will not work. I just did it all gain and the message said registration successful, check your email. That was hours ago, nothing as yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, berybert said:

Is the Tabien the house registration card ? or title deed ?

Think I've got it. She sent me a page with 2 rectangular photo copies on it which she said is the Tabien baan. 

Phewwww.

 

 

It's the house registration book.

The address in on the first page.

The second page will list the owner.

The Thai ID card will have a face photo of the owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

The documents have to be no more than 1meg in size or it will not work. I just did it all gain and the message said registration successful, check your email. That was hours ago, nothing as yet!

I read that as 1meg per file.

You can add more files.

 

Capture.PNG.e1fe17da92833dae3f9091a9aef60be8.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

I read that as 1meg per file.

You can add more files.

 

Capture.PNG.e1fe17da92833dae3f9091a9aef60be8.PNG

What a pain that you cant delete the first document if you mess it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question, I did mine a little while ago and it said the registration was successful. As with the person 

above I have yet to hear anything back. 

Do I recall reading somewhere that you can only register online during working hours ? or is it now at anytime ?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, berybert said:

Do I recall reading somewhere that you can only register online during working hours ? or is it now at anytime ?

You can register/enroll anytime, your application may only be reviewed/approved during working hours of course. Once approved you can also use the system anytime.

 

Help with registration/usage may only be available during working hours.

 

Sometimes (infrequently) the system is unavailable (503/404). Easy to imagine it will collapse at some point as it was probably designed for hotels (few registrants, many reports) and now it is being asked to handle many registrants, few reports.

 

 

Edited by mtls2005

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

You can register/enroll anytime, your application may only be reviewed/approved during working hours of course. Once approved you can also use the system anytime.

 

Help with registration/usage may only be available during working hours.

 

Sometimes (infrequently) the system is unavailable (503/404). Easy to imagine it will collapse at some point as it was probably designed for hotels (few registrants, many reports) and now it is being asked to handle many registrants, few reports.

 

 

I got approved at 5am this morning so it can be done outside of office hours.

Now it's a question of waiting for a username and password. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, berybert said:

I got approved at 5am this morning so it can be done outside of office hours.

Yes, the initial response to an application is part of the enrollment process, and so is automated. I think it simply means that your application has been "received". You really haven't been "approved" to use the system yet.

 

10 hours ago, berybert said:

Now it's a question of waiting for a username and password. 

This is the part that seems to require manual review and approval, which one presumes happens during working hours. Yes, the final approval email, with a username and first-time password might arrive in your inbox outside of working hours.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our first application appears again on the website awaiting approval since May 14th, how long can it take to email people a user name and password?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Our first application appears again on the website awaiting approval since May 14th, how long can it take to email people a user name and password?

 

Seems like many variables, seen reports of two hours, two days, two weeks, six weeks. In one case I've worked on personally, May 4 apply, June 6 approve.

 

I think the responsible Imm. office, and perhaps even the district police overseeing the "Address", need to review and approve the application to use this system.

 

That said, registration by agents acting on behalf of, and reporting, foreign individuals will no doubt render the whole system corrupt and ineffectual.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 9:42 AM, jacko45k said:

There is no issue with a foreigner owning a house.

A foreigner cannot own a house as I have found to my cost.  The Company route means the asset (house) is always 51% Thai owned.  My unscrupulous Audit company (when I signed 46 documents for annual tax purposes all in Thai) had me awarding my wife far more shares than I wanted which together with the other minority share holding resulted in me losing a 4 million house for 1.2 million AFTER lawyers fees/court costs etc.  Thailand's property laws are a racist, medieval scam aided and abetted by a cartel of house agents; audit companies; lawyers; even courts.  My (soon-to-be) ex declared 'No court will find in favour of a farang.  This is Thailand.'

I am a sadder wiser man; my farang children's inheritance is severely depleted.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i did 3 properties 2 in chiang mai 2 weeks ago first i did 1 property got the email within 24 hours and password and login another 24 hours later, did than the 2nd property in chiang mai same time and 1 in koh phangan got both emails within 8 hours. i uploaded pass, yellow tabian ban and chanote front and back side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...