Paying Thai girlfriend a "salary"

35 minutes ago, petermik said:

now now that,s naughty and uncalled for......for a small "donation" and a couple of stitches all can be as new once more   :cheesy:

Had a scotsman working with me once. his gf was due to give birth. we told him he could request the midwife throw a few stitches in after the event, just to make her 'tight' again...two days before her due date I had to fess-up and tell him not ask the midwife to do this. he was really up for it though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Make no mistake OP seeing you're getting mullered on the responses there will be plenty paying for reasons various in the 20-25k band no matter how many subsequently whinge otherwise

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

There are plenty of girls have education and decent salaries, independent, sexy, speak passable English and would like a foreigner for a boyfriend...Bangkok is the best place to start your search...

If you are interested in a girl from a poor family, uneducated, children, and works in the flesh trade, then be prepared to pay for their services...monthly salary is negotiable...consider what such a constant companion is worth to you...

Learn the culture before making your move... 

Well said. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

There are plenty of girls have education and decent salaries, independent, sexy, speak passable English and would like a foreigner for a boyfriend...Bangkok is the best place to start your search...

If you are interested in a girl from a poor family, uneducated, children, and works in the flesh trade, then be prepared to pay for their services...monthly salary is negotiable...consider what such a constant companion is worth to you...

Learn the culture before making your move... 

Good response. The key is: what your relationship is based on.

I prefer to spend my time with women who have a life and career. Sure we can share things and she probably shares a bit less than I but still.... a girl with a decent salary and job is the ticket. However, this girl won't have a lot of time after work or spending time with the family. You should also have a life and interests to offer her. Sitting around all day probably won't work. In short... it is just like home.

If she is with you 24/7 then she is effectively working for you and you'll pay her a salary.

Bangkok is the place to start as the smarter more attractive girls will head to the big city where there is greater opportunity in all aspects of life. That is universal.

• Like 1