"That's the woman who stole my million baht!" - Roi-Et businessman does the pointing

webfact

"That's the woman who stole my million baht!" - businessman does the pointing

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Our picture from Daily News shows a Roi-Et businessman pointing at a woman who pretended to be a manager of an investment fund at a bank. 

Her profile on Facebook - along with a beautiful picture - sucked in "Chote" who ended up investing one million baht. 

Chananthida, 35, was arrested on a Roi-Et warrant for fraud at her house in Phu Wiang, Khon Kaen. 

Chote (an assumed name) said as soon as he heard of the arrest he wanted to come and point to the woman who had ripped him off even though he had never met her in person. 

He was motivated less by a sense of revenge and more by the need to make sure that she didn't get the chance to prey on other, he said. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-05

22 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

There is something wrong in all this.

Was there a promise of sexual favours.

That's the only thing i can think of to explain this guy's utter dumbness.

Try Greed and the sniff of easy profit.

When seemingly making a quick profit any form of common sense goes out the window here....if it exists in the first place.

I spoke once about common sense with my TGF (seriously nice girl) and she asked was it a farang breakfast cereal :cheesy:

20 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Try Greed and the sniff of easy profit.

It's not necessarily greed, just an investment opportunity to make some interest on funds over and above what the bank would normally give you.

Just that the people you deal with should be thoroughly checked-out before investing!

23 hours ago, owl sees all said:

There is something wrong in all this.

Was there a promise of sexual favours.

That's the only thing i can think of to explain this guy's utter dumbness.

Did you look at her picture?

Archived