"My foreign husband wants to dump me" says cosmetic fraud woman as she appeals to Big Joke

webfact

22 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

looks like every Farang woman in Los Angeles. :shock1:

which is why I came to Thailand. you can run but you can not hide. :cheesy:

I know some women in Los Angeles, who do cosmetic surgery as a hobby. Dated one of that crowd years ago, and her friends would get together and talk about the latest procedures they had. They were personal friends with their cosmetic surgeons. It was so LA. Some of them did multiple procedures annually. It was all rather bizarre, and very typical of Los Angeles life. I too fled LA for Thailand. Now, it seems like alot of Thai women are doing this too, though not to the crazed extent they did in LA. I do notice a huge number of Thai women who have had nose jobs. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

looks like every Farang woman in Los Angeles. :shock1:

which is why I came to Thailand. you can run but you can not hide. :cheesy:

Haha.

Perfect!

For sure I am heading there soon will keep your post in the back of my mind. ????

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I do notice a huge number of Thai women who have had nose jobs. 

i make it my mission to tell Thai women they are beautiful just as they are and don't need to change anything. they all seem to be obsessed with changing their nose.

12 hours ago, monkeycu said:

If it WAS her money, maybe the husband is tired of forking out the cash for an old tart.

680,000 baht could get a newer model with less mileage 

Or she went to the Big Joke because it was her husband's money, now "Farang" has problems with his visa but asked to put his wife in bank guarantee or go way Thai wife. ????

22 hours ago, INV said:

So this part is so important that is put in the headline?" My foreign husband wants to dump me"

Its amazing what kind of crap news is allowed to write as long its attacking foreigners.

Racist BS again, the article is about fraud, etc, what heck has the foreign husband to do with this? 

It is not because of racism, it is only because in addition to having lost 680.OOO baths now if the husband leaves her, he also loses the money her receives from foreign husband, only business, not racism, only Thais lady thinks.....

Archived