Where in Thailand to buy an electric pressure cooker with stainless steel inner pot?

klaus80

I want to buy an electric pressure cooker similar to Instant Pot, but all the ones I've seen for sale in Thailand in the stores and online have aluminium inner pots coated with non-stick chemicals. Has anyone seen stainless steel electric pressure cookers for sale here? If not, I might order from Amazon UK even though the cost of shipping will be about 2,200 baht.

image.png.61bb1c3ccd6873bf165d8b1b5f58fe48.png

On 4/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, Oxx said:

What's your problem with aluminium? It seems rather ridiculous to me.

yeah...the big scare regarding aluminum cookware and the association with alzheimer's disease was debunked 40 years ago, I've been using aluminum cookware fer years (woks and frying/saute pans) and I'm no crazier than I would have been with my preferred material, cast iron...although I wouldn't go so far as to call the OP's preference 'ridiculous', uninformed maybe...

presently I've got a heavy bottomed stainless soup pot for stews and curries that used to be part of a regular pressure cooker ensemble that I use with a normal lid that does the trick, but there are no programmable automatic features of course...

Archived