Advert on phone wont stop ,any advice?

I have a smartphone and for the last few days an advert just plays over and over ,its a thai guy saying ,

something ,something in thai then  roi percent then a bird shouts "shookie" i have to turn my phone off and on ,but soon its back again ,any advice ,? i put it here on general as more people read this section.

Sounds like a Shopee ad.  I was blissfully unaware of these until a few days ago, when one popped up in an app and went on a noisy, seemingly endless, loop, with "Shopee" shouted out in a high pitched voice every few seconds.  It was replaced by a different, silent, one when I pressed the X in the top corner. 

I get the Shopee ad too. Does anybody know how to stop it please. Darned annoying, noisy ad. They should be locked up.

I can tell you after hearing it if they were the last company on earth i wouldnt buy anything from them,i hope Bert finds out how to stop it ,please tell us if you do.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Wife had this on her phone, very annoying. Went to the Shopee website, called the customer service number. Girl said delete the app. Don't have it installed, so she said go to provider. My wife uses CAT. Tired calling their hotline but no answer, so wife went to their office and an assistant took the phone , pressed a few buttons and now deleted. No idea what he did, wife didn't ask, but ad not reappeared.

14 minutes ago, BlueScouse said:

Wife had this on her phone, very annoying. Went to the Shopee website, called the customer service number. Girl said delete the app. Don't have it installed, so she said go to provider. My wife uses CAT. Tired calling their hotline but no answer, so wife went to their office and an assistant took the phone , pressed a few buttons and now deleted. No idea what he did, wife didn't ask, but ad not reappeared.

Took mine to a counter in big c ,girl looked at it fidled around and said there was nothing she could do take to samsung , next day it was gone ,dont know how , but fingers crossed .

Archived