2019 Recommended Tradesmen.

I need an electrician for some small repair jobs, fault finding at home.

One is a new LED fluorescent tube fitting that glows all night, even with the power off.

Tried searching for the sticky for recommended tradesmen Samui. It used to be updated every year, and was at the top of the Samui thread. I did sort of find it in a search, but it was only up to 2012. Cannot find the later years updates.

Can anyone provide a link to the latest one please?

TIA

It could be your switch isnt working proper. After you switch, there is still a connection with a certain amount of resistance, thats why it is glowing. Or moist or even a dead bug connecting.

Dont know how technical or handy you are

You could try to replace the switch, BE AWARE TO SHUT OF POWER FIRST, FUSE!!

I have a friend, Aek (pronounced ache) who is an excellent electrician, as well as a great guy. Doesn't speak very much English, but his work is great and his prices extremely fair. His phone number is 080 885 7161. Tell him that Leung Si Fah/Aeuu (ee-oo) recommended him.

Thanks guys. I already have another thread running about what might be causing the glowing tube.

See below.

On the premise that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and I know next to nothing about electrics, I would prefer to get a qualified electrician to check it out.

Galaxyman. Thanks. I will give him a call after songkran, as it's not urgent.

Archived