BREAKING: Rumors abound! Has Big Joke been transferred to RTP headquarters?

rooster59

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

A Cappuccino actually looking at the beach.

It certainly shows the laziness of many who complain and cannot get off their butts and leave their condo for an hour every 90 days....

So much for the 45 seconds.

15 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

A petty and controlling publicity hound who let his xenophobic and racist instincts get the better of him. Showed little interest in understanding the expat community.  Treating the expat retirement community like they were a criminal element which warranted constant monitoring reflected poorly on his police science and resource management skills. With nothing ever done to address the widespread inconsistencies from one office to the next, and minimal effort made to root out internal corruption, his administrative management skills were nothing short of abominable. Sorry, Big Joke, but that's my honest opinion.

Ah, the inbuilt arrogance of the expat in Thailand. Why should he consider the expat community, that wasn't his job. So a few good expats get rounded up with the low lifes, drug dealers, over stayers, poverty stricken.  So you now have to prove that you actually have enough money to care for yourself and make a positive contribution to the Thai economy, instead of working illegally, or living like a pauper in the sticks.  That's life when you live in someone else's country, on a temporary extension to remain and on sufferance.  

29 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Hmm, Senior Police Officer withdrawn from active role just prior to formation of new government.

I wonder what could be going on there.

...the puppet master got himself a fake beard and a new passport and is returning? :shock1:

14 minutes ago, shadowofacloud said:

According to sources, to which I cannot link, he was arrested at the Pullman hotel in BKK on Friday for abusing royal power.

Wouldn't expect him to resurface any time soon.

Lt General Surachete seems to fit the old adage:

"Give him enough rope and he'll hang himself".

26 minutes ago, petermik said:

Could it be he,s gone "undercover" to bring the hi-so cop killer fugitive to justice.............nah on second thoughts :whistling:

could be, or he could be make a new department to track down all the farangs online..

who are repeating defaming rubbish they cant prove and really know nothing about.

I won't miss him. Whatever the reason might be, his departure is excellent news as far as I'm concerned. He has taken the witch-hunt on foreigners and promoting xenophobia in Thai society to new levels. Going for the low-hanging fruit and turning raids into media spectacles didn't make Thailand any safer.

It's a devilish problem, when you are the poster boy protogie of a faction which is struggling, isn't it.

In other news, shares in the company which manufactures large vinyl photo backdrops at short notice, have collapsed...

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

wow. :shock1:

busted the wrong Chinese call center? or maybe that Japanese one from last week?

Possibly something he maybe should have kept away from....or maybe stardom has irked his seniors.

19 minutes ago, Caldera said:

I won't miss him. Whatever the reason might be, his departure is excellent news as far as I'm concerned. He has taken the witch-hunt on foreigners and promoting xenophobia in Thai society to new levels. Going for the low-hanging fruit and turning raids into media spectacles didn't make Thailand any safer.

yeah, one thing is striking me as a huge reason to quickly weed out the men in green's home boy and crew in charge of immigration, especially after last week in the other naff business paper, the ceo of the mall group(one of the major partners in crime with the overlord cpgroup) complaining that they need more long term stayers not just to concentrate on short termers, as their billion dollar investments were going to take a hit.

throw in the other chinese business's part of this crime gang takeover of the land, and we can see they are starting to have enough of the chuckle p gang messing with the economy,immigration has been a disaster the last 12 months, less short term, less long term tourists, plus the fact joker home boy tried his propaganda best to turn the foreign community into the disgusting bogeymen to avoid at all costs, good riddance to the homeboy

32 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Ah, the inbuilt arrogance of the expat in Thailand. Why should he consider the expat community, that wasn't his job. So a few good expats get rounded up with the low lifes, drug dealers, over stayers, poverty stricken.  So you now have to prove that you actually have enough money to care for yourself and make a positive contribution to the Thai economy, instead of working illegally, or living like a pauper in the sticks.  That's life when you live in someone else's country, on a temporary extension to remain and on sufferance.  

If he was so inspired why didn't he fix the IO rules for every province,instead of having to avoid this border or that or avoid women IO's.Why couldn't he address speculation of IO's  interpreting  the laws and fix that!  It's very alarming when Thai embassies in many countries vett and approve visa applications only to have Thai IO suspect you of having to many visits. He was a part of the latter  

Posters who suggested this is some kind of promotion or backlash for BJ's work against retirees and foreigners are so far off the mark it is laughable.

The words being used in Thai, namely "khaw kru", can be interpreted in two ways.

The first indicates a kind of underground cellar below a chedi. The second is a post to which civil servants have no power.

Thus he is effectively in a dungeon of an inactive post. 

Draw your own conclusions from that but I would suggest that the Lt-Gen, like him or loathe him, is in extremely serious poop. 

Rooster

1 hour ago, david555 said:

O.K. can we have now  a review of his list of measures …. specially the 3 month' full seasoning AFTER stamp+ the 50% seasoning  until new ret.ext application by the new boss...:thumbsup:

I guess his antics were bad for tourism.

Archived