Police chief orders Big Joke transferred to inactive post

Jonathan Fairfield

He may have been getting to close for comfort for the Generals job. 

There goes the money demands by the imigration visa gang with the back hander visa pocket money. That will start again. 

The only high official people had to trust and get off their bums to do things.

How can the police chief do this without giving the reason. The overstayers will be smiling now. 

Shame to see him go.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:30 PM, mtls2005 said:

Gravity overdose.

Hopefully, the windows cannot be opened.

Gravity overdose.

What has the man done to you to suggest the above.

Gravity overdose.

On 4/8/2019 at 4:06 PM, marcusarelus said:

I can see that.  Another negative post about being sold a bill of goods that Thailand was a cheap retirement place when it was not.  So who told you it was cheap?  BJ?

Cheap? How cheap do you want it?

It is cheap alright, by the way we see how the whingers are keeping put here as they have no other better place this cheap. That's hard the truth.

On 4/8/2019 at 4:03 PM, marcusarelus said:

Sister in law is in the government.  I listen when they talk on the phone.  My Thai is better listened to than spoken hence they talk like I'm not there.  Although all my wives did pretty much the same thing, not thinking I understood French or Spanish either.  Knowing your posting proclivities I can understand how it would be difficult for you to imagine any Farang knows anything positive about Thailand, I can see that. 

Been in the Government itself does not help. The high profile secrets never trickle down to the ground level. Down below, it is mostly rumours.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:31 AM, Fex Bluse said:

Nobody has speculated as such, but I wonder if the transfer is simply a Thai way of dealing with massive changes at immigration that affect the Thai immigration people. Perhaps, an enemy / change agent had to be made, and, knowing Thais, once someone has instigated decisions that make it more difficult for Thais, you then cannot be left to be around them as the FACE loss issue because too much for Thais to bear.

In other words, perhaps this is simply a planned stunt to make him the bad guy who changed all the rules. The new guy will show up and say "we must continue with the new rules/plans because the bad guy started them". Thai way to avoid conflict.

I disagree with some of my good posters that it likely has anything to do with hurting western tourism or expats. Thais UNIFORMLY dislike westerners and nobody really cares about western expats in Thailand.

They may care if they are threatened with reciprocity.

Archived