BANGKOK 19 May 2019 23:34
samtyi

Need urgent advise about how to deal with Dogbites

OP your how old and your grandma? A bizarre post could be true! could be well...... stretched a bit....

Interesting reading. The owner is obviously oblivious to the facts of what this breed of dog can do!! Or in denial!! The owner needs to ensure the injured man get's proper medical treatment or the consequences could be much worse than if he deals with this now. Also these dogs need to be put down humanely as they have had the taste of blood and will only get more inclined to bite, injure and almost certainly kill.

As an owner of such a breed you full responsibility and should listen to sense and reason and do something constructive about the whole situation before worse happens and your 'small World' will come crashing down around you.

Wise up and take the correct actions!!!  Now!!!!  

IMO for a 4-5 month old dog to do that, the fault for this happening is entirely on the owner. 0% socializing, 0% training. At 4-5 months old, again IMO, these are the actions of an abused animal. These are not traits for a normal pit. Pits have to be trained to kill, don't train them this way and they will be great family dogs.

Of course it could be generics through bad breeding/in breeding but none the less.

And again as others have noted, it could be a troll post. But coming back to your question as to what to do for the victim, have the dogs had their rabies shots? This is different to their normal vaccine shots, but I would imagine any decent vet would administer this. If not then the 48 hour period between bite and serious problems is running down for the victim. Cover yourself by accompanying him to the hospital and seeing the anti-rabies process has begun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have 6 dogs their behind a 2 meter wall and contained as they should be if i had a dangerous dog as you do and don't have him contained so he's not a threat to other dogs or the public time to get rid of him before he kills a child.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

U will never stop a pitbull from attacking other dogs as for attacking  humans , it's down to training them not to do so . It can be done quite easily . Best u can do is tske the drunk to hospital or pay him 1 or 2 thousand baht and get a muzzle for your dog . If u dont get a muzzle for that dog you may as well have an alligator running around your home ... grandmother could be next ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You're all missing the main clue.  "i stop to buy some milk and ramen If you were going to feed me ramen for my dinner, I'd probably be somewhat upset & wanna bite someone !

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

Pitbulls should be banned !!!!

Dogs aren't born dangerous, humans turn them into dangerous dogs.

We say the dog is like the owner is.

• Like 1

first shoot the dog ,then panic !!!!!!  to see if you have rabies