BANGKOK 21 May 2019 07:25
samtyi

Need urgent advise about how to deal with Dogbites

5 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Sounds like you have no clue as how to train your dogs. I had Rottweilers all

my life they would not bite another dog unless it was in self defense I think you should take your dogs to be trained because you cannot do it 

He also needs to be trained to handle the dogs.

like previously stated, No bad dogs, just bad owners.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, natway09 said:

Pitbulls should be banned !!!!

They are in the more sensible countries, killers for idiots

• Like 1

Dogs are not the problem. Humans are.  Admit defeat and shoot the dogs. 

Harsh advice but true. 

Start again with animal s you can control. 

Maybe goldfish.

Don't recommend tigers or elephants at this stage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

They are in the more sensible countries, killers for idiots

Don't quote me but I think they are one of the many breeds banned in Thailand. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 11:29 AM, samsensam said:

yet another 'newbie' troll post.

can something be done to monitor remove, block this rubbish?

The ignore button works apparently.  I wouldn't know as I love the flaming back to my posts. 

I've never ignored anyone and never will.  

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, neeray said:

It's people like you samtyi, with your vicious-looking and vicious pit bull, that ruin dog walks for people like me. People see me on leashed walks (not in Thailand) with my ever-so-friendly Brittany and they want to pet her. But first, some ask, "does it bite"? What an insult! But I guess they have all read the stories about pit bulls, with reckless owners like you, biting people.

And I ask. Why the ( self deleted) would you take a viscous animal like this out on a walk and leave it unattended, without a muzzle, while you go into a store? My gawd man. Have you lost all common sense?

Might get a better reaction if you posted in the gay forum?  Brittany?? 

Nice animals you have there. Why not add a tiger to the mix? You seem capable of handling it. Get rid of these animals you obviously have no control over and never own anything bigger than a hamster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/6/2019 at 8:00 PM, yosib157 said:

in England there s an expression 'no such thing as a bad dog only bad owners'. 

For years I bred, hunted and showed Gordon Setters - a Scottish hunting dog. My biggest dog could power a German Shepherd down and once dragged one into the sea without biting through the skin. I trained him to behave in a show ring where at his best he came second out of 240 others; yet he would still protect my home and family.

In Thailand I trained our Rottweiler to the same level.

You asked for advice so here is mine. You take the victim to the local hospital and pay for his treatment. If there is any change from the allotted 2,000, then invest it into paying someone to teach you how to train your dog not to bite other animals or drunks.

Pit Bulls have enormous jaw strength but all do not bite people only handled ones do.

Train your dog and avoid such events.  

Train your dog and avoid such events.  

get rid of those dogs ......................no good will come of this if you keep them, their trouble 

• Like 1

Rottweilers , pitbulls , dobermans and maybe others  are as we know very strong animals . Indeed a one on one attack on a human , even a young strong man , the outcome looks dire for the human . I have heard the argument from both sides before but what you cannot deny is the fact that these dogs have the potential to inflict serious injuries or kill. This has happened in the UK on several occasions especially when children are involved . I have 4 friends who have rottweiler, pitbull , German Shepherd and doberman . Whenever I go to the friends houses I have this " be aware / fear " when the dogs come to me even though they are with their owner accept for the G/S that has a wonderful temperament and gets excited when I visit . Maybe a compromise in that the dogs wear a muzzle during day times would mitigate any serious threat and then if a guard dog at night to be unmuzzled . Having said all that I have seen untrained , aggressive  , roped & chained dogs mentioned above that should be in a zoo .  Not to mention the soi dog problems .  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Dogs are not the problem. Humans are.  Admit defeat and shoot the dogs. 

Harsh advice but true. 

Start again with animal s you can control. 

Maybe goldfish.

Don't recommend tigers or elephants at this stage. 

Dogs are not the problem. Humans are.  Admit defeat and shoot the dogs yourself.

• Sad 1

Have you all noticed the latest response from the op?

Neither have i.

I find it strange that the 'dog experts" on here forget that what the op's 4/5 month old dog did is impossible.It is just a baby and not even has a full mouth of teeth yet.

It is just not possible!!!Five month old killer puppy on the loose,yeah right!!!