How to complain a unsuccessful App Store purchase ?

Sandman77

I just bought a app upgrade to a pro version , was confirmed payment successfully 349 baht has been charged from my SCB bank , but the app itself has not been upgraded to pro version and no hidden features has been unlocked ! St moment I outside thailand !, how I can complain this online ? Or what’s is phone number of apple thailand from outside of the country ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I think you would find that any contact or complaint etc would be via the app store. Online vendors etc dont often man the phones nowadays, they have a support/contact option via the app store.

24 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I think you would find that any contact or complaint etc would be via the app store. Online vendors etc dont often man the phones nowadays, they have a support/contact option via the app store.

Apple will simply refer you to the App developer; they're only a distributor of what the developers offer.  Some of the better Apps give you a way to contact them via email listed in their App Store entry.  If that doesn't work I'd be inclined to google the App via a browser and see if they have some sort of web site with contact details. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 4:59 PM, Sandman77 said:

I called Apple hotline in my home country now after 20 min iTunes hotlines refund me the money within 2 weeks

Gesendet von iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect

Congratulations!!     You must be very  convincing .

I've never heard of Apple owning up to an issue with an app.     My understanding is  after  forcing developers to jump through hoops in order  to be listed on the Apple Store the developer has to split the bounty with  Apple.

Apple has a sweet deal.

Archived