BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

German tourist savagely raped and murdered on Koh Si Chang - Thai man charged

When you have time. Read everything that you can about Koh Tao and its murders. Perhaps then you will think again about what you are saying. Koh Tao millionaires cannot drive at high speed on the island, but they rule it. And can get away with murder if necessary.
I wanted to say: True

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

A few years ago i was horrified to learn that my own daughter in her 30's had made her way from Bangkok to Chaing Mai by road alone. She told me that men were trying to 'hit on her' all the way. However she was able to handle it as she had worked in Australia from her teenage years first as an outback Jillaroo and Drover and later as a Dump truck driver in the mines all the time with men. Nothing soft about her. Now if she had been  an office worker , who knows what could have happened.

3 minutes ago, Swedenlars said:

Not true.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Dream on !

13 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

And still they come to Thailand, see the tropical turquoise blue water and powder sand beaches and think they are in paradise.

By the looks of him he's neither rich nor well connected, so he's going to do time.

Amazing how the Thai Police can be so efficient when they want to be.... again it's nobody rich nor well connected.

Ladies reading this. Do not go anywhere alone in this country.

Good advice, but will they take notice.

Rest in peace beautiful lady.   

A lot of Thais commenting on social media want the death penalty reinstated in Thailand.

NINTCHDBPICT0004816133351.jpg?w=960

NINTCHDBPICT000481613233.jpg?w=960

NINTCHDBPICT000481613235.jpg?w=960

The horrific crime is all over european social networks and media now ... a bad blow for tourism but people need also to be warned. Public safety takes over any monetary interests for tourism or expat numbers.

I was drunk.

I was angry.

She refused me.

All acceptable excuses for rape, violence, and murder in a caveman society.

51 minutes ago, Swedenlars said:

This is so sad and horrific. These young woman just do not believe travel warnings about Thailand. I just can't believe how this LAND OF SMILES Thailand is still deep rooted in the european brains. I'm just not in the mood what all this country is in details when you take the fake smile away from their faces. No need to explain to the forum members. The word starts with a big S. Just terrible a young lady had to die again because of her believe of these sooo good hearted Thai people. In Europe she would have been more careful. It said in press she told the guy she would call the police. And just because of this she had to die. Terrible.

It’s called normalcy bias. It’s when people believe bad things won’t happen to them.

40 minutes ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Ladies reading this. Do not go anywhere alone in this country.

Stop being a drama queen. 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Stop being a drama queen. 

What? The girl just got raped and murdered, and she's not the first.

35 minutes ago, Huckenfell said:

A few years ago i was horrified to learn that my own daughter in her 30's had made her way from Bangkok to Chaing Mai by road alone. She told me that men were trying to 'hit on her' all the way. However she was able to handle it as she had worked in Australia from her teenage years first as an outback Jillaroo and Drover and later as a Dump truck driver in the mines all the time with men. Nothing soft about her. Now if she had been  an office worker , who knows what could have happened.

What a load of bull. 

So because she drove in the mines all the time she was able to survive a potential bunch of rapists and murderers who were trying to hit on her. 

Do me a favour. 

1 hour ago, madmen said:

Why would there be a trial if he confessed?

You always have a trial even if people plead guilty.

48 minutes ago, dcnx said:

I was drunk.

I was angry.

She refused me.

All acceptable excuses for rape, violence, and murder in a caveman society.

Followed by a trial and judgement unlike the animals howling for medieval style instant retribution on this forum. 

13 hours ago, z42 said:

If guilty, then throw the key away. A truly appalling crime if it did indeed pan out as what he confessed to.

Huge condolences to her family and loved ones.

As a side note, i sincerely hope this goes viral. These sort of incidents need to be known about by tourists (prospective and otherwise)

yes female tourists need to know these things happen in thailand and that they never go isolated places alone , he deserves the firing squad