My boyfriend dumped me for another woman now I can't get home, says drunk Udon lady

webfact

My boyfriend dumped me for another woman now I can't get home, says drunk Udon lady

5pm.jpg

Caption: My boyfriend dumped me

Police in Sri Racha were called after reports that a drunk woman was causing trouble in a convenience store. 

The woman - who had just traveled from the Pattaya area on a motorcycle taxi - smelled strongly of alcohol.

Hathairat Norinthon, 28 from Udon was found lying down and crying under a bridge outside. 

She was wailing: My boyfriend left me for another woman. I have no money to get home. 

Earlier she had been trying to get drinks in the store and people became concerned when she attempted to secrete herself behind a fridge. 

She told cops that she had sat on a bike from Bang Lamung but had no money to get home to Isaan. 

Police gave her some water and took her in to the station amid concerns she could be a suicide case or fall prey to someone unscrupulous. 

They made efforts to contact her relatives to come and pick her up. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-08

15 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

I thought being dumped by Thai Boyfriends is par for the course here, normally when the woman already has a kid or two !

Not to worry, she'll be 'rescued' by some farang barfly.

46 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I am getting a lot of texts. This is not my ex girlfriend.

I always do a nice severance package.

I'm surprised you are still solvent, given your purported rotation frequency of GF's.

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

As I can confirm.....one of your ex,s is keeping me in the lap of luxury as we speak.....many thanks you are a true gent :clap2:

p.s. no names obviously but she,s the brown eyed one big up top and tiny down below.....remember her now :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, petermik said:

p.s. no names obviously but she,s the brown eyed one big up top and tiny down below.....remember her now :thumbsup:

How odd. I prefer big down below for comfort reasons. What's up top is fairly irrelevant, unless one is American.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Earlier she had been trying to get drinks in the store and people became concerned when she attempted to secrete herself behind a fridge. 

The most worrying part of this story... 

... how does someone secrete themself? 

... I’d leave someone behind if they were secreting themselves !

9 hours ago, Kim J said:

Those just being dumped are the lucky ones. I see on Thai TV news this morning a German woman has been raped and murdered by a Thai man at an unspecified location in Chonburi province.

But I dare say the authorities will again do all they can to hush it up and avoid the ensuing bad publicity.

How wrong can you be. stupid.

10 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

What, about one thousand after a couple of hours? A girl only becomes a g/f the next morning. 

17 hours ago, petermik said:

As I can confirm.....one of your ex,s is keeping me in the lap of luxury as we speak.....many thanks you are a true gent :clap2:

It's usually the reverse of that !

19 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

I thought being dumped by Thai Boyfriends is par for the course here, normally when the woman already has a kid or two !

Does it mention a 'Thai boyfriend'? 

Police gave her some water and took her in to the station amid concerns she could be a suicide case or fall prey to someone unscrupulous. 

I resent that remark. I haven't been near Pattaya or Sri Racha for years.

Archived