Jump to content

Thai son entering Laos with only birth certificate

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.


We (myself, gf and son) live in Ubon and are now in Mukdahan waiting to go into Loas tomorrow morning. I stupidly forgot my son's passport. I know my gf can get in using her ID card, which gives her a 3 day border pass but does anyone know if the same is possible for my son only using his birth certificate ? Its not a big deal if they cant, as they will wait for me in Mukdahan but would be a bonus if they can come. 



Edited by PhoSai

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

A Thai birth certificate can be used to get a border pass.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...