Spanish man dies after having "one last massage" in Pattaya

webfact

1pm.jpg

Caption: One last massage

A 67 year old Spanish man telephoned a massage shop on Central Pattaya Road to say that he wanted one last massage before he went back to his home country for treatment for a medical condition. 

When Mr Vincente Fernandez arrived he was taken care of by a massage lady on the second floor of the establishment. Owner Kinpana said that he had been in four or five times for massage before. 

He had brought some of his own massage cream for the lady to use and was given a 15 minute abdominal massage, reported Sanook. 

However he went into shock. The masseuse rushed down the stairs in a panic and Pattaya Memorial Hospital were called.

But Mr Fernandez died before he reached hospital.

Sawang Boriboon took the body for an autopsy at the Police Hospital.

The massage lady is helping police with their inquiries. 

A pre-existing medical condition is expected as the cause of death, said the police. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-09

Good timing; and just before he was due to fly home to some, no doubt, miserable existence. I should be so lucky. Knowing my luck, despite a lifetime of drinking and smoking, I'll end my time in some old people's home in Eastbourne talking about the Thai equivalent of what happened in Boggleywalah in '88. Ha! Genetics can be a bu#@er at times, my father's 90 and still going strong. Mother got to 82. At least my pension is CCI linked, wonder what it will be worth in 20 years time. Not that I'll care, having outlived myself - pipe and slippers. Still, having said that, it would be interesting to see how the world turns out. What I can guarantee, given my limited experience of 60 years or so, is it will surprise you. Life is not linear, it is chaotic.

12 minutes ago, nausea said:

Good timing; and just before he was due to fly home to some, no doubt, miserable existence. I should be so lucky. Knowing my luck, despite a lifetime of drinking and smoking, I'll end my time in some old people's home in Eastbourne talking about the Thai equivalent of what happened in Boggleywalah in '88. Ha! Genetics can be a bu#@er at times, my father's 90 and still going strong. Mother got to 82. At least my pension is CCI linked, wonder what it will be worth in 20 years time. Not that I'll care, having outlived myself - pipe and slippers. Still, having said that, it would be interesting to see how the world turns out. What I can guarantee, given my limited experience of 60 years or so, is it will surprise you. Life is not linear, it is chaotic.

Amen brother.

There are worse ways to leave this world. But 67 is young still.

A good reminder to all of us smoking, boozing, chomping down all fat rich foods..(like me).in other all the fun and enjoyable things of life.... .. it's never to late to change one's habbits, to get into healthier lifestyle patterns for hopefully a longer life.

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

what is an abdominal massage ?? 

An abdominal massage is a massage of the abdominal area only with an oil or as was stated here a cream and the massage is done in a clockwise direction only and it is not what all the foul minded degenerates claim as a happy ending. All these types are only ever interested in is their own foul minded dreams and to degenerate the whole massage industry

2 hours ago, Russell17au said:

An abdominal massage is a massage of the abdominal area only with an oil or as was stated here a cream and the massage is done in a clockwise direction only and it is not what all the foul minded degenerates claim as a happy ending. All these types are only ever interested in is their own foul minded dreams and to degenerate the whole massage industry

You have your massage your way, I'll have the happy end thanks.

2 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I prefer counter cockwise. 

Coming to Thailand for one last Abdominal massage. 

I have to say, it you gotta go, I could not think of a better way to meet your maker..

Just because your missus doesn’t do happy endings doesn’t detract from the fact that many, and probably the deceased masseur do.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A BM on a Pattaya forum was there. He and his wife were having a legit massage and the the massage girl yelled out. The BMs wife ran upstairs and tried CPR and as best as she could and the ambos tried when they got there but he died on the way to to hospital. So alll you Pattaya attackers can go and suck whatever you want to. It was a legitimate massage.

On 4/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, observer90210 said:

There are worse ways to leave this world. But 67 is young still.

A good reminder to all of us smoking, boozing, chomping down all fat rich foods..(like me).in other all the fun and enjoyable things of life.... .. it's never to late to change one's habbits, to get into healthier lifestyle patterns for hopefully a longer life.

i think 67 is far too late for life to end

On 4/9/2019 at 10:16 AM, webfact said:

People die every day for one reason or another but for us, the rest of the people whose fate is unknown , the only thing left  to do is to respect the man,mourn if he's close but definitely not to make fun of the person or the reason why and how he died, unless he is a scumbag murderer, child molester or terrorist  but I see no respect on this headline as I know it's fun intended with sprinkled cheap humor. We know the reference to "one last massage" without  quote marks is simply "reporting" BUT in quote marks is in reference to "sex with a happy ending". not funny

I hope he did go with a smile ear to ear though.

RIP bro

• 3 months later...

A post has been removed:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Archived