BANGKOK 26 May 2019 02:13
webfact

Spanish man dies after having "one last massage" in Pattaya

2 hours ago, Russell17au said:

An abdominal massage is a massage of the abdominal area only with an oil or as was stated here a cream and the massage is done in a clockwise direction only and it is not what all the foul minded degenerates claim as a happy ending. All these types are only ever interested in is their own foul minded dreams and to degenerate the whole massage industry

You have your massage your way, I'll have the happy end thanks.

An abdominal massage is a massage of the abdominal area only with an oil or as was stated here a cream and the massage is done in a clockwise direction only and it is not what all the foul minded degenerates claim as a happy ending. All these types are only ever interested in is their own foul minded dreams and to degenerate the whole massage industry

I love a massage, have a few a week but the absolute one and only place I hate them massaging is the abdominal area! Doesn't feel good at all !

Shop will be closed down because of the ghost. 

RIP 

I prefer counter cockwise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Coming to Thailand for one last Abdominal massage. 

I have to say, it you gotta go, I could not think of a better way to meet your maker..

• Like 1

Just because your missus doesn’t do happy endings doesn’t detract from the fact that many, and probably the deceased masseur do.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A BM on a Pattaya forum was there. He and his wife were having a legit massage and the the massage girl yelled out. The BMs wife ran upstairs and tried CPR and as best as she could and the ambos tried when they got there but he died on the way to to hospital. So alll you Pattaya attackers can go and suck whatever you want to. It was a legitimate massage.

some disrespectful troll posts have been removed

How to die mysteriously and unusually 1006 vol 2 extended edition 🤔RIP

On 4/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, observer90210 said:

There are worse ways to leave this world. But 67 is young still.

A good reminder to all of us smoking, boozing, chomping down all fat rich foods..(like me).in other all the fun and enjoyable things of life.... .. it's never to late to change one's habbits, to get into healthier lifestyle patterns for hopefully a longer life.

i think 67 is far too late for life to end

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2019 at 10:16 AM, webfact said:

Spanish man dies after having "one last massage" in Pattaya

People die every day for one reason or another but for us, the rest of the people whose fate is unknown , the only thing left  to do is to respect the man,mourn if he's close but definitely not to make fun of the person or the reason why and how he died, unless he is a scumbag murderer, child molester or terrorist  but I see no respect on this headline as I know it's fun intended with sprinkled cheap humor. We know the reference to "one last massage" without  quote marks is simply "reporting" BUT in quote marks is in reference to "sex with a happy ending". not funny

I hope he did go with a smile ear to ear though.

RIP bro

Edited by pattayadude
  • Thanks 1