Rape murder of German tourist: further details emerge

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Elreeco said:

BS

I personally haven't used it for years. But never heard of or witnessed violent behavior on mdma, never felt like acting like this myself when I was younger and did it occasionally.
You may have a different experience and opinion, which is ok. 

48 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Genetic science should be tasked in finding the genes responsible sociopathic/ inhumane people. 

Then those genes would be removed from our gene pool by prohibiting  those who carry them to procreate.  

Not by prohibiting to procreate but rather editing the DNA

Here's an interesting link by the way, allows to check for genetic variants responsible for various drugs reactions
https://www.geneticlifehacks.com/opioid-receptor-genetic-variants/

What A Total Tragedy !  ....  Addictive Drugs psychologically and physically, do more in reality, to a person, than what they would do to a person in a Cynical test I think, like it is as much the Addiction as anything, (I think. ?)

....  My Step Grandchildren, and other young people, usually boys, around there, in the real Thai, country, no tourists, and no light life, ...  had ended up TOTALLY addicted to Ya Ba, and they cry, ... and go off, ... and well, are just totally Mental bastards, when finally, fully addicted to it,

And well it scares them for life also I think !  ...  The fathers try to control them, but the addiction puts them way past any Reason, ... and I know it having lost a car and a lot of money to them !  ...  (We got the car back and in OK shape except for a flat battery thankfully) ....  (The Police sending a message to their Mothers saying, ... "If we get you, ...  before you give the car back, ... Then you will probably not be coming back" ....  (And this did the trick, ... we got a message back from them as to where we could find out car) ...

But like lucky THEY did not Murder any one really !  REALLY !  ALSO ! ... On the many other occasions that they were High, ... Addicted !  Totally !  ... And the Fathers WERE trying to control them, !!!

.....  And they told me, ... the boys, that the Ya Ba, that they used, was a mixed down form of ?  Meths "I think", ?  Which is mostly ?  Canine, ..  So they told me ....  The Local stuff, that they WERE totally addicted to !  Was way WAY, less Potent than real ICE !  ...  Like they told me this, and that the REAL ICE was just out of this world, compared with their usual mixed down Ya Ba, ... and well that they could not afford it any way ....

But the Addiction, just made them totally uncontrollable when high any way ... mixed down shit or not.  ...  They all ended up doing time, and then Boot camp, ... and well quite a high success rate of them reforming as they grew up LUCKILY !  ....  But I would say that if a middle-aged man, goes down !  Like this guy that murdered this poor Girl ! Then he would be down for good I think ! ? ....  ...  I would say that the drugs damage, would be far FAR worse to him !  ...  Than just the Kids stuff gone very VERY wrong, like I had to endure for a couple of years back then, around here.  ,,,,, (And I am just an Alcoholic, and do not touch Drugs at all !  Luckily I think !  ... For Sure ! ) 

And I have seen People and the prostitutes on ICE in the down Tourist areas of Pp. Cambodia and YES, the Addiction, and those more powerfully drugs combined !  That would do it !!!  ....  As if I thought that, a lot of the girls were just Simple and stupid !  ... But they tell me that is Brain Damage, from total ICE addiction, ... and well, prostitutes !  They COULD afford it !

(I do not know if any of you know that Lost Auzie guy there, that used to sell Pipes ? in the What was that name, Beer Bar Center in the middle of the Westerners,  red light street, … Who is now in Goal there for Dealing Ice ? …  (And Still in Goal there ? as far as I know ?)    Who used to live in the same street in Melbourne, as Kiley Monouge ?    Well I do know him, and well, I met him, and in his home, enough times for him to tell me EXACTLY, what was going on around there … and in Melbourne, and the Eastern States of Australia, …  where he could not go back to any way … and ICE.    Which complimented what the lost Grand Children once told me here about Ya Ba also … )

... And the bit about the isolated island is worth considering also ! ?  ...  Have you ever lived on a remote island most of your life ! ?  ....  Like Islands are all sort of, Remote, as you have to go but difficult, and often Dangerous boats to get anywhere from them !  ....

If this guy was a long, term resident, ... of the island it should be considered in just what the (Deleted) went wrong here !  ...  A TOTAL Tragedy !  ....  Just imagine what his family now has to think about ? ..  If they can still think, I guess ?

...  Like, Stuck on an island for most of your life, ... Middle Aged !  Probably unemployed, ... And addicted to pretty strong Drugs !  Like ICE, which I think IS dangerous if you are addicted to it.  ...  What a Bad BAD, ... ... like What A really terrible, TERRIBLE COMBINATION !!!

9 hours ago, Kim J said:

Yes you can often say in life that people deserve a second chance, and as we go through our life we all make mistakes to one degree or another.

The secret is to know where to draw the line, because as history proves, some are incapable of changing, and what we see here is way beyond a mistake.

We also regularly see those that advocate drug taking as a harmless passtime, "being no different to alcohol and tobacco". I also wonder where they are currently hiding?

I don't know, but would that drug make you want to act that way, or is he just looking for an excuse? "I was drunk" has long been used to mitigate actions. 

8 hours ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

Whilst I agree that this sort of depravity is certainly not the preserve of Thailand or Thais (obviously), to me it sounds like you're coming kinda close to exculpating a person of their own heinous actions here. Ice is a disgusting, mind-altering narcotic and it undoubtedly affects people's thought processes, I'd agree, but not everyone who takes it, NO - not even a large percentage of people who take it will then go on to rape an innocent person because their sex drive is elevated whilst high/they are experiencing some form of delerium. 

I'd be willing to wager those who would do what this pond-scum did are people with very loose morals to begin with. I'm not condemning everyone who has ever taken consciousness-altering substances either, as I'd be a total hypocrite to do so, but I also don't think reallocating the root of the blame away from the perpetrator is helpful. Those who turn a blind eye to and profit from the sale of such drugs are also responsible for this and a great many horrors, but MORE responsbile? Not to my mind.

IMHO there is too much of a move toward describing junkies and those who commit various crimes whilst under the influence as 'victims of circumstance or additcion', today. It's endemic to our victimhood culture, personal accountability is at a premium these days, so I get tired of hearing excuses being made to the contrary. If Ice turned every user of it into a sex-crazed rapist/murderer then I might agree, but it doesn't, so I think it's fair to say this fella was simply a wrong-un in the first place. To viciously rape and then snuff out the life of an innocent to indulge your own needs is an act beyond redemption, he deserves either the death penalty or a life sentence, as in a Thai prison the latter is probably the worse. Condolences to this poor young woman and her family. Heartbreaking.

I totally agree and the book will get thrown at him plus more, being Thailand and damaging consequences to TOT, I certainly am not making any excuses for his heinous crime, but let’s not forget the drug business too. That was my point. Some of Those scum who profit from it are probably “ respectable “ people in society. 

14 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

You are a low life drug addicted scumbag 

you could go by sex but instead you choose to rape and murder a tourist 

Hope your get life in prison 

We can't blame drugs for this.

Unfortunately mental or sick people become addicted to these and turn to crime to fund the habit, they become unstable and dangerous.

Not all addicts commit horrendous crimes as they still have enough sense to know right from wrong.

This guy was a nutter b4 he took drugs and should get the death penalty.

20 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

The murder is the first read of the day and what an upsetting item to start the day.   The person is to blame but what about the person's who supply the drugs there also scum bags too and should be severely punished.  A person who plots a murder but doesn't carry it out them self is just as guilty as the person who carries it out.

7 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

We can't blame drugs for this.

Unfortunately mental or sick people become addicted to these and turn to crime to fund the habit, they become unstable and dangerous.

Not all addicts commit horrendous crimes as they still have enough sense to know right from wrong.

This guy was a nutter b4 he took drugs and should get the death penalty.

Of course its the drugs You say yourself that it is. what do these people come addicted too, and who says this person had mental problems.

21 hours ago, Kim J said:

We also regularly see those that advocate drug taking as a harmless passtime, "being no different to alcohol and tobacco".

I've never seen anyone on this forum advocating the use of methamphetamine as a "harmless passtime".

On 4/9/2019 at 4:23 PM, twocatsmac said:

The culprits when caught always cite the fact they were under the influence to absolve guilt when clearly they possess the nasty genes. 

Exactly. Siblings and parents should undergo some kind of examinations, to eliminate the 'disease' to spread.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, Mark mark said:

What A Total Tragedy !  ....  Addictive Drugs psychologically and physically, do more in reality, to a person, than what they would do to a person in a Cynical test I think, like it is as much the Addiction as anything, (I think. ?)

....  My Step Grandchildren, and other young people, usually boys, around there, in the real Thai, country, no tourists, and no light life, ...  had ended up TOTALLY addicted to Ya Ba, and they cry, ... and go off, ... and well, are just totally Mental bastards, when finally, fully addicted to it,

And well it scares them for life also I think !  ...  The fathers try to control them, but the addiction puts them way past any Reason, ... and I know it having lost a car and a lot of money to them !  ...  (We got the car back and in OK shape except for a flat battery thankfully) ....  (The Police sending a message to their Mothers saying, ... "If we get you, ...  before you give the car back, ... Then you will probably not be coming back" ....  (And this did the trick, ... we got a message back from them as to where we could find out car) ...

But like lucky THEY did not Murder any one really !  REALLY !  ALSO ! ... On the many other occasions that they were High, ... Addicted !  Totally !  ... And the Fathers WERE trying to control them, !!!

.....  And they told me, ... the boys, that the Ya Ba, that they used, was a mixed down form of ?  Meths "I think", ?  Which is mostly ?  Canine, ..  So they told me ....  The Local stuff, that they WERE totally addicted to !  Was way WAY, less Potent than real ICE !  ...  Like they told me this, and that the REAL ICE was just out of this world, compared with their usual mixed down Ya Ba, ... and well that they could not afford it any way ....

But the Addiction, just made them totally uncontrollable when high any way ... mixed down shit or not.  ...  They all ended up doing time, and then Boot camp, ... and well quite a high success rate of them reforming as they grew up LUCKILY !  ....  But I would say that if a middle-aged man, goes down !  Like this guy that murdered this poor Girl ! Then he would be down for good I think ! ? ....  ...  I would say that the drugs damage, would be far FAR worse to him !  ...  Than just the Kids stuff gone very VERY wrong, like I had to endure for a couple of years back then, around here.  ,,,,, (And I am just an Alcoholic, and do not touch Drugs at all !  Luckily I think !  ... For Sure ! ) 

And I have seen People and the prostitutes on ICE in the down Tourist areas of Pp. Cambodia and YES, the Addiction, and those more powerfully drugs combined !  That would do it !!!  ....  As if I thought that, a lot of the girls were just Simple and stupid !  ... But they tell me that is Brain Damage, from total ICE addiction, ... and well, prostitutes !  They COULD afford it !

(I do not know if any of you know that Lost Auzie guy there, that used to sell Pipes ? in the What was that name, Beer Bar Center in the middle of the Westerners,  red light street, … Who is now in Goal there for Dealing Ice ? …  (And Still in Goal there ? as far as I know ?)    Who used to live in the same street in Melbourne, as Kiley Monouge ?    Well I do know him, and well, I met him, and in his home, enough times for him to tell me EXACTLY, what was going on around there … and in Melbourne, and the Eastern States of Australia, …  where he could not go back to any way … and ICE.    Which complimented what the lost Grand Children once told me here about Ya Ba also … )

... And the bit about the isolated island is worth considering also ! ?  ...  Have you ever lived on a remote island most of your life ! ?  ....  Like Islands are all sort of, Remote, as you have to go but difficult, and often Dangerous boats to get anywhere from them !  ....

If this guy was a long, term resident, ... of the island it should be considered in just what the (Deleted) went wrong here !  ...  A TOTAL Tragedy !  ....  Just imagine what his family now has to think about ? ..  If they can still think, I guess ?

...  Like, Stuck on an island for most of your life, ... Middle Aged !  Probably unemployed, ... And addicted to pretty strong Drugs !  Like ICE, which I think IS dangerous if you are addicted to it.  ...  What a Bad BAD, ... ... like What A really terrible, TERRIBLE COMBINATION !!!

Now this WAS just a Horrible and VERY CALLOUS ACT that this total Idiot did !

Above I have looked at the Problems of Drug addiction, and also living in an Isolated Environment, and Though I do not do drugs, living with a Thai extended Family, who though a pretty good bunch, have had some serious addiction problems amongst the boys .....  And I am addicted to Alcohol, ...  and live an isolated life re foreign contact, with my own People, ....  So I do know something about it.  ...  About how this Lunatic that Killed the Poor German woman felt ....  Living on an island, and being addicted to drugs also ... and probably being terminally unemployed also, .....  BUT ... BUT

BUT, I also must note, ... Just the TOTAL CALLOUS disregard to the German Woman's life, that this total (Deleted) Lunatic must have had !  ...  And we must not forget that either, like he just killed her, without any real necessity really I think.  ...  Like he was going to be caught for Raping her any way, and this should have been pretty obvious to him also, with or without drugs.  So Why Kill Her !  @#$%^&_)(*&^%

...  I wonder if he would have done the same thing to a Thai Woman ?  ...  I think not, as he would have known that her family would probably have eventually got him, ...  sooner or later.  So I think that he would NOT have murdered a Thai Woman.  ...  I think that he thought that doing it to a foreign woman, here without her Family, ... "No Problems" ... He thought that he would get away with it.  !  ... As her Family was not here, ...  and would have little power on the island also, I think that he probably thought.  ?  ...  And had no further thoughts for her Life than that.

I am REALLY glad that they found her Body fast !  So that the cops could find her Killer also before he probably would have moved away REALLY FAST.

....  Like REALLY BAD thinking, under whatever circumstances and he should be Judged accordingly AND Pay for it.  Corrupting Thailand, as well as Himself, and his own Family.

(Re - Thai Villeins ! - There was a robbery on Ko Chung once, when I was there, a local thief, robed about 10 Bungalows or more, occupied by Foreigners, as they slept, ... He got their money out from under their mattresses or where ever they had it hidden, ... so he was good at it ! ....  He would kit the Bungalow legs, quietly with a stick, to shake it, ....  And then look in the window to see if the Foreigners were still sleeping, ....  Before climbing in and robbing them.  ...  I sat up in Bed, as I was awake, (I had just had a few Beers !) but I had felt the bangs on the Bungalows legs, ... and he saw that I was awake, ....  And then ran away !  ....

The locals said that they knew who he was ....  but he had gone early that next Morning, probably before most people woke up and discovered that they had been robed, ... So the locals said that he could not be caught !!!  (The Bungalows that he robbed were owned and run by an English Woman I must Note ? )  ....  But that is how they do it in Thailand, ... Move, ... and the cops had difficulty getting them over state lines I think ?  ...  Well most certainly for Minor Crimes, ... But lucky in this case, the German woman's body was found and the Guy caught fast I think really, before he could flee. 

• 4 months later...

I feel sad when I read about murder cases like this. I wonder why this lady didn't sense the danger she was in when approached by this murderer. Of course I may be wrong in any of my assumption because there are not enough informations for me to come to a conclusion.

I can only imagine if she rode her bike to place where there are people she would be safe.

From quite a few cases that I read about murders of farang ladies, it seemed to me these ladies were not aware of the dangers they were in.

Is it possible for retired farang volunnters to form a sort of a center to co-ordinated informations especially on cases of attempted rape or attempted murder cases. 

Of course they should report to the police but after that if they come to this Center to give informations to help file up what happened so that this "Center" provides informations on the dangers that may still exist. This center will discretely give out informations to travellers on what was happening. Or travellers could check the internet and find out for themselves when they are in a certain town or area or island what the status of the up to date situation by checking the website of the center.

Example, a real case (not in Thailand) these young good looking men befriend female farang backpackers. Seemingly harmless friendship but later offered them free accommodation. During the party they were drugged and raped. They woke up still fully clothed but they knew they were raped. And these few young men were preying on farang backpackers for some time before they were caught.

If you have a center these ladies can come to make report (even if they didn't want to report to the police)  and the center could give out informations on the existent of such dangers.

Whatever we say here, it is up to the court to convict him. if he gets a lifetime it means 3 to 5 years in and back in the village and life is normal again. and make a page GoFundMe tell the world how damn life is .. he lives life's happy days

On 4/9/2019 at 4:27 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Disgusting.

Better the parents don't get that to read.

She was a young engineer working for an automobile supply company that has a location in Thailand too.

She combined her holiday trip with business.

I have to refrain from commenting about this scum bag.

Drugs, drugs, drugs and no end!

Im sorry but the vast amount of drug users, 99% do not carry out acts of violence. And by drugs what do you mean? Alcohol,  clearly the greatest contribution to violent crime. Pot? Legal in Canada? Aspirin? Shame on those people who use the sad death of an innocent victim to promote their illogical anti drugs agenda. Utterly cynical or just obtuse.

7 hours ago, ylmiri said:

I feel sad when I read about murder cases like this. I wonder why this lady didn't sense the danger she was in when approached by this murderer. Of course I may be wrong in any of my assumption because there are not enough informations for me to come to a conclusion.

I can only imagine if she rode her bike to place where there are people she would be safe.

From quite a few cases that I read about murders of farang ladies, it seemed to me these ladies were not aware of the dangers they were in.

Is it possible for retired farang volunnters to form a sort of a center to co-ordinated informations especially on cases of attempted rape or attempted murder cases. 

Of course they should report to the police but after that if they come to this Center to give informations to help file up what happened so that this "Center" provides informations on the dangers that may still exist. This center will discretely give out informations to travellers on what was happening. Or travellers could check the internet and find out for themselves when they are in a certain town or area or island what the status of the up to date situation by checking the website of the center.

Example, a real case (not in Thailand) these young good looking men befriend female farang backpackers. Seemingly harmless friendship but later offered them free accommodation. During the party they were drugged and raped. They woke up still fully clothed but they knew they were raped. And these few young men were preying on farang backpackers for some time before they were caught.

If you have a center these ladies can come to make report (even if they didn't want to report to the police)  and the center could give out informations on the existent of such dangers.

Western women dont want help from the old, pale  Male patriarchy

32 minutes ago, brenton said:

This is a really sad article,shows the power of drugs. What kind of compensation could be offered by Thailand ? How can You pay for this loss?

Sad as this case is it has nothing to do with drugs really. Most recreational drug users and the victim could be one, do no harm and no damage to anybody. People using this tragedy to drive their out dated ill informed narrative are cynical scoundrels.

On 4/10/2019 at 6:17 AM, Vacuum said:

I've never seen anyone on this forum advocating the use of methamphetamine as a "harmless passtime".

As a regular pasttime no. But an occasional one off no problem. But people are too gutless, inexperienced or ill informed to say so. So they jump on the bandwagon of anti drug moral panic and judgemental outrage. Makes me sick. 

On 4/9/2019 at 3:00 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

You are assuming he was telling the truth when he says he was high on drugs. Thais will tell you beating a farang to a pulp entitles bragging rights. Sadly the hate goes very deep. Poor girl wasn't aware of this fact. Backpackers better to go to gentler places like Vietnam or Malaysia or Indonesia. In Songkhla city the same thing happened to an American girl, followed her and pulled out key key I motorcycle. Raped her and nearly beat her to death. They had to reconstruct her face in Hat Yai  hospital. As far as I am aware this case was never in the news. It happened near the aquarium in Songkhla city. So as things don't get in the news it happens more than we would imagine. 

Archived