USA | Fluent English Speaker | Technically Skilled

Name: Jerod Stillwell

Skills: Computer Technician, Affiliate Campaign Manager, Content Creator / Writer, Customer Service, Technical Advisor, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.

I've worked as a Computer Technician for myself, providing computer installations, repairs, or just general Q/A. Also worked and still work as an Affiliate Manager and help to manage campaigns for instagram and snapchat; providing content, landing pages, articles etc. Very skilled with Photoshop and Microsoft Office. Worked in the customer service industry back in the States for an Automotive Shop. Technically advised for a friends company about his needs for computer builds, software for his niche, and just general technical Q/A. Previously worked for a company providing outsourcing jobs for constructional mep. This allowed me to brush up on my AutoCAD skills and I also started to learn Revit from Autodesk. So I'm also intrigued by architecture, engineering of hydraulic / mechanical systems and other constructional aspects.

Being a very ambitious person and possessing a valuable tray of skills, I feel like I would provide as a great employee for various types of companies, contractors or employers. My dedication to my projects is constant and I always like to see things through. If there is anything unknown, I take pride in tackling massive amounts of research and dedicate myself to finding a solution or solutions and in general; improving myself overall.

I would love to work somewhere on a computer, whether it's in a static office environment, on the go, or online. 

My timeline in Thailand, specifically Chiang Mai, is permanent. If the pay was good enough, I would consider relocating within Thailand for work.

Please don't hesitate to PM me about additional details or personal information.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived