BREAKING: Prime Minister used Article 44 powers to sack and rein in Big Joke

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

He depends of the Army, not of a civil organisation. In which countries does the Army show transparency or democracy in its decisions ? :ermm:

In which county is the army the government and have article 44?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me hope a connection is proven too much connection to favoring the Agents business , in connection to the new money seasoning measures …. so they can review that ….selling it as a ant-corruption fighting thing , and excuse to the expats ….:biggrin:

Yeah ...I am dreaming ...I know :sad:

3 hours ago, bannork said:

Don't forget he is rumoured to very close to Pravit who today missed the cabinet meeting due to an upset stomach. His stomach could be very upset because apparently the meeting for tomorrow to choose the new head of immigration, a meeting that should be chaired by Pravit, has now been postponed with no new date set. Notice also how today Prayuth refused to talk to reporters.

Oh , that is nothing special …., normal frequent habit ….????

31 minutes ago, BestB said:

A good buddy who is an agent and works closely with immigration said the very same thing , most if not all officers disliked him and it was all across all ranks from bottom to the very top. 

Their reasoning was why is he the only one allowed to eat while we can not even get the crumbs ( loose translation ????)

Being selfish and not letting the others get their snout wet? Yeah that'll get you booted out in Thailand.

3 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Being selfish and not letting the others get their snout wet? Yeah that'll get you booted out in Thailand.

I seriously doubt that's WHY.....  Nothing of that sort would draw the sudden and drastic sanctions that have been imposed the past couple days.

Where is the big vinyl poster?

Got what he deserved, just a big head who jumped on any arrest he thought would give him the best publicity.

Had a beautiful sidekick a while back and she got shunted out because she was getting too much attention.

13 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I seriously doubt that's WHY.....  Nothing of that sort would draw the sudden and drastic sanctions that have been imposed the past couple days.

Someone is sending a strong message to someone else. Where from and to whom we may never find out 

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Thai Rath reported that Surachate had been stripped of all his special duties, responsibilities and salaries and was now just a common civil servant albeit in a senior executive role at the PM office.

Section 2 of the above official order states his salary will remain the same,  in his new position as senior dog on a leash under PM Prayut.  Seems Prayut wants to keep a  very close watch on him.

This fits with an earlier guess. Thaksin/team may have tried to connect with BJ because they thought his flamboyant style and public popularity would be useful in any future street protests, which now look more likely.  The next protests will include cyber-control, which BJ also knows.

Remember Taksin and Sae Daeng, Lt Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol, the highly popular leader of the red street protests in 2009, before he was shot through the head while talking to a reporter live.

Sae Daeng and BJ have quite similar flamboyant leadership styles.

Both Thaksin and BJ have police roots. Sae Daeng was Army.

Both Thaksin and BJ were just recently stripped of position or honors by the same person.

Sae Daeng was probably too flamboyant, having been fired for throwing a hand grenade in his commanding general's office because the general forced Sae Daeng to take dancing lessons. (that's Thainess)

As for Prawit? A man with a watch knows what time it is, a man with two is never sure.

1 hour ago, DepDavid said:

Do a good job, try to limit corruption, and this is how he is rewarded. TIT!

From what my Songkhla Thai friends are telling me (and B.J. comes from Songkhla) corruption was NOT limited (well, perhaps for others ....). People who praise a certain individual as being a real champion of non-corruption and being the land's main scourge of such - are so, so unbelievably naive and gullible!

(By the way: one of the most infuriating things here is not being able to 'tell it as it is' - i.e. tell the full, unvarnished truth - , but having constantly to use circumlocutions. Very irritating!)

27 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The new face of Thai Immigration...  :ph34r:

1012408868_2019-04-0918_31_34.jpg.96ff35ecad8f6faa0883451a8829ab48.jpg

Ninjas! Now the immigration will sneak into your lodgings at night and sight unseen go check your passport. If you're not legit, it's throwing star time!

Some scattered thoughts come to mind

1) the frog on the top of the ladder dislikes the toad climbing up to fast

2) don't pick and pinch the hands that feed you (even if they are from abroad)

3) success is to be shared, not to be grabbed

4) low key is better then no key

5) none is immortal, none is irreplaceable

6) sometimes, better back off and shut up

7) don't trust the media

2 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Then in an additional order issued on Tuesday, the National Police chief said Surachate has been “removed” from all duties at the Immigration Bureau, before the PM made his move to the Prime Minister’s Office official.  Surachate, better known as “Big Joke”, was considered a rising star in the police force, attaining his general’s rank early in his mid-40s.

It is possible to be a puppet on a string without fully realising it.” 
― Steven Redhead, Life Is A Cocktail

Until the strings are cut, that is.

I hope he has a Plan B like a former pm but I seriously doubt so. Cause he should get out of town tonight.

It's a big time hachet job for sure for his permanent disappearance.

When even big P don't open his mouth, you know where the power is. 

This ain't over yet, General Nalika better have his retirement plans moving.

Archived