BANGKOK 19 April 2019 13:32
webfact

EU to agree Brexit delay but France pushes for conditions

7 minutes ago, aright said:

Now who is acting childish? We were talking about general crime and now you want to change the subject. Having lost the argument on petty general/tourist crime which you are obviously desperately uncomfortable with you change it to terrorism. I and many people I know have been  victims of petty crime I don't know of anyone personally who has been a victim of terrorism in the UK, do you? In 2017 there were less than 50 victims of terrorism in the UK. Are you seriously comparing the two? In 2017 it was estimated there were 8 million crime incidents in the UK. With your MSc in Engineering can you tell me in a population of 60 million the odds against being a victim of terrorism as opposed to a victim of general crime in the UK? 

i lost no argument on petty crime/tourist crime,i wont be a tourist and the petty crime figures compared to my present abode and future abode blow your myth to pieces,yes i did add the terrorist facts in for good measure as you can survive a theft but not a bullet,i think most would agree with me,50 terrorist attacks to iam sure 0 in portugal isnt even debatable,ive already done the UK v portugal comparison do you want me to post it to end the debate once and for all. i dont see how you can call me childish,the facts/figures destroy you.

They are nonsense figures to a thinking man.
You choose a comparison between Darlington and Viseu. Darlington last year had 110 recorded police crimes per 1000 head of population, Chesterfield had 55 and my town had 23. Had you chosen my town or thousands of other towns with low crime rates the results would have been completely different. 
Your conclusion relating to two towns, then extrapolated to two countries is mathematically illiterate.
As for you not being a tourist do you think the criminal is going to look at you and say to himself he's not a tourist I won't steal from him. That's mentally illiterate. 
Your last 3 word phrase sums it up very well!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

And what has this to do with the EU precisely ?

Why not address your question to bomber who posted it originally? post #331

He claims to be a Remainer.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Another video that I enjoyed. I expect that Nigel Farage would have a good laugh as well.

After all by posting it you are actively helping him, which is why IMHO he is one of the better and more popular politicians around.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, evadgib said:

The 'Recruiting Sergeants' still don't get it do they! 🤣

A small number get it but it seems to passover the heads of many others.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I enjoyed that. But did it actually prove anything?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, billd766 said:

A small number get it but it seems to passover the heads of many others.

They think that's next week 😎

Back to today (in the season of miracles!)  :

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 8:23 AM, malagateddy said:

Sorry..meant to say " buy the 

Teddy , i seldom Grouse ,  may i humbly advise , you add more ice ...  enjoy 555

Edited by elliss