Hua Hin: Story of sadness - and Pit Bulls - tugs at Thai heartstrings

webfact

Hua Hin: Story of sadness - and Pit Bulls - tugs at Thai heartstrings

6pm.jpg

Caption: Who's going to look after me?

A story of a man who has fallen on hard times and needs someone to care for his pit bull and pups was widely shared on Thai social media. 

The man in Hua Hin had asked a friend who was in the dog trade to look after his 12 dogs.

The reason was that he had run out of money, his wife had left him and now he was in the final stage of cancer. 

But when the friend had the the dogs their father - the one with the pixelated penis - just wouldn't stop barking and was taken back with the others to their owner when he came back from hospital. 

The owner felt he had imposed on his friend too much and would look after the dogs "so we could all die together".

Now he is looking for good owners who want some pit bull pups. 

They're going free to good homes. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-10

Unfortunately, for the majority, they are people who do not have the right profile, who have these dogs.
It can be dangerous, aggressive people
or weak-minded people who take these dogs to protect themselves and make them attack dogs.
Beside my home, I already have a Swedish pit bull of 80 years and you have to support your psychopathy, night and day.

2 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Honestly, the humane thing to do would indeed put these unpredictable viscous dogs down when their owner passes...

Yes, I have a heart...too many children have been permanently disfigured or killed by pitbulls...   

Any dog well trained is a joy to have, I know of many excellent pit-bulls that are an absolute dream to own.

On the other hand I know of many left to themselves un-trained that are a nightmare...

which goes for any breed... but yes a pit-bull will inflict serious damage if enraged.

2 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Honestly, the humane thing to do would indeed put these unpredictable viscous dogs down when their owner passes...

Yes, I have a heart...too many children have been permanently disfigured or killed by pitbulls...   

The tests have been done and the pitbull isn't up there with the most dangerous dogs. It's loyal and loves children.

Get your facts from reality rather than from the gutter

https://www.creditdonkey.com/pitbull-statistics.html

1 hour ago, korkenzieher said:

They pixelated a dog's bits...

Edited to remove the words I used which are obviously not on the TVF 'approved' list....

They say in England 'it's the dogs <deleted>' meaning something good. 

In reference to the dog's <deleted> being the best part of the dog!!

The word they have deleted in B O L L O X. why oh why is that deleted, is this a child's forum ??

Irrespective of what anybody says on ThaiVisa, they'll end up let loose on the soi until they attack a child, then they'll get dumped on some waste ground until they find their way to the nearest moo-bahn and attack another child and then they will get dumped at a temple till they kill an elderly monk. This is the Thai way.

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Pitbulls are not born vicious but owners turn them into unpredictable critters. Treat them well and you have a loyal pal for life. Btw, pitbulls love to sit on your lap and get cuddled.

Some developped countries need a permit to have these tough fellas. A permit not for the poor dog who is innocent, but a permit rather to be sure the owner is sane and a normal person and not another jerk, who will make the dog as wrecked as he is.

But how can one expect to train dog owners in a country that sadly cannot even discipline it's drivers ?

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

These dogs, when in a bad mood are like a mishandled firearm or IED.  Consequences are irreversible and life long.  Put them down humanely.   This is not like killing humans.  They are only dogs. 

On 10 เมษายน 2562 at 2:17 PM, Puchaiyank said:

control freaks wanting to exterminate the voiceless

you only children you see are on the internet mr crocodile tears

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:17 AM, Puchaiyank said:

It is the favorite dog of  drug dealers in America. Very unpredictable dogs. I have met a few off leash while running on the trails. I just stop running and hope the dog's owner will show up, otherwise if I move I will become a pile of blood. 

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously........ have any of you people ever even seen a real pit bull ?

a friend of mine in OZ used to breed them, they were lovely dogs.

a dog is a mirror of its owner, if the owner is an <deleted> the dog won't be great but ANY dog can be a pet, you just have to take proper care of them.

Simply look at your own children, if your kids are little monsters , where did they get it from ?

from what i am reading most of you "experts " should never be allowed to breed.

Seriously........ have any of you people ever even seen a real pit bull ? a friend of mine in OZ used to breed them, they were lovely dogs.

a dog is a mirror of its owner, if the owner is an the dog won't be great but ANY dog can be a pet, you just have to take proper care of them.

Simply look at your own children, if your kids are little monsters , where did they get it from ?

from what i am reading most of you "experts " should never be allowed to breed.

IMG_2446.jpg.92b5c4d9e7dba8188f09a7949d425592.jpg&key=83d5ae7c17ceee4c52396c5a1bee6f4fb63d7be337f89966f6239e700c215cb4

So true about “Real” Pit Bulls.

Wonderful dogs.

IMG_2447.jpg.8af13d7fc548e3e34971b7ad17077447.jpg

They killed their owner, Johanna Villafane, March 23 2019. A terrible person who did not care for them properly.

On 4/22/2019 at 7:10 PM, Date Masamune said:

IMG_2446.jpg.92b5c4d9e7dba8188f09a7949d425592.jpg&key=83d5ae7c17ceee4c52396c5a1bee6f4fb63d7be337f89966f6239e700c215cb4

So true about “Real” Pit Bulls.

Wonderful dogs.

IMG_2447.jpg.8af13d7fc548e3e34971b7ad17077447.jpg

They killed their owner, Johanna Villafane, March 23 2019. A terrible person who did not care for them properly.

YUP, here we go again.

did anyone notice the size of the leash and chain used to hold this beast?  larger than need to restrain a fighting bull.  everytime i see one of these, i long for a .44 magnum ruger super blackhawk with hollow points.  and yes, i have used one and would not hesitate to use it against the lovely dog who loves to cuddle its owner and rip to death any other creature.  

Archived