Hua Hin: Story of sadness - and Pit Bulls - tugs at Thai heartstrings

webfact

please read the attached link

https://pethelpful.com/dogs/10-Most-Aggressive-Dog-Breeds-Temperament-Ratings-and-Information

look at the percentages of dogs that failed the temperament test.

and as for aggression a chihuahua would not do much damage to you if it bit you, however a pit bull due to their size and strength would.

A dog is made aggressive not born that way.

I have two Bangkeows the same as you see on every street in Thailand.

mine are ok, not aggressive, don't bite but they will certainly make a lot of noise if you come around after dark

who here has not been worried by a Soi dog, I am always wary of them.

Growing up in Australia we were exposed to many different breeds of dog and the worst of all in my opinion are the Australian blue cattle dog, they will bite anybody and they are bred to bite cattle, so a person is no problem.

Pit bulls have so much hype about them, same as the great white shark.

they don't bite many people but when they do they bite properly and do some damage.

its propaganda and peoples self image, like the American rappers and the tough guys on the street, that use these dogs to feed their Ego's that have shaped public opinion about these animals.

All you guys that say these dogs should be put down have probably never even seen one in the flesh.

3 hours ago, IraqRon said:

did anyone notice the size of the leash and chain used to hold this beast?  larger than need to restrain a fighting bull.  everytime i see one of these, i long for a .44 magnum ruger super blackhawk with hollow points.  and yes, i have used one and would not hesitate to use it against the lovely dog who loves to cuddle its owner and rip to death any other creature.  

They are a strong dog no doubt.

but You have to be American and fall back on the " lets get a gun and shoot it" cliche.

are you a real person or a character out of SOUTH PARK ?

On 4/10/2019 at 5:38 PM, observer90210 said:

Some developped countries need a permit to have these tough fellas. A permit not for the poor dog who is innocent, but a permit rather to be sure the owner is sane and a normal person and not another jerk, who will make the dog as wrecked as he is.

But how can one expect to train dog owners in a country that sadly cannot even discipline it's drivers ?

actually, some developed countries require a license for any dog, and places like Denver, pitbulls are banned.

Archived