Loud motorcyclists fined on Soi Khopai

Rimmer

Slightly incorrect story , in Soi kohpai have someone of big stature either residing or owning an apartment block. Often have military police on every corner or just police on every corner. Just opposite second hand shop . No idea who this person is but no doubt it was his voice that made police act 

Interesting, wonder why the cops don't go after offenders, it would be easy money for them, there must be a directive from above to stay clear?
They have regular "crack downs" with confiscation of "modified" exhausts and arrests of shop owners selling the exhausts but T.I.T

Just now, johng said:
6 minutes ago, CGW said:
Interesting, wonder why the cops don't go after offenders, it would be easy money for them, there must be a directive from above to stay clear?

They have regular "crack downs" with confiscation of "modified" exhausts and arrests of shop owners selling the exhausts but T.I.T

Yes, Once in a "blue moon" there are well publicised "crackdowns", though they are few and far between, they "could" check exhaust as part of the normal procedure when check license and fining for crash helmets, be easy money, - "could" is a word used a lot when talking about the "Police" here though!

20 hours ago, essox essox said:

so just because the person who complained about the noise IS PRESIDENT of the village then Police came an did something.....if it were a FRANANG then NOTHING would get done !!!

Not completely true. falangs complained to the police about a noise source in my village, and the police must have done something, as it was far worse for the nest week. 

These look-at-me bikes all belong to macho Thai men/boys to compensate for inadequacies in other areas; I mean brains of course, well, maybe the other area too. 

The noise costs them money in excessive petrol consumption + the police bandits can hear them coming.

Archived