BANGKOK 25 April 2019 23:11
jil

Chinese people everywhere

Do they come here to celebrate Thai new year?

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Seen quite a few of the big multi coloured double deckers in Udon Thani this week full of our well mannered asian neighbors. 

Not seen any of them pooping at the roadside yet, I’m guessing they relieved themselves on beach road Pattaya. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twocatsmac said:

Seen quite a few of the big multi coloured double deckers in Udon Thani this week full of our well mannered asian neighbors. 

Not seen any of them pooping at the roadside yet, I’m guessing they relieved themselves on beach road Pattaya. 

whoops, they are  going north, feel sorry for your guys who live up there, the ones on the south side appear safe for now.....let's not wish the double decker will flip over

• Haha 1

It's everywhere. Not just Thailand. The downside is their disposable cash whilst on holiday is 100B. 

• Haha 2

I was in Pattaya not long ago and Chinese people everywhere  noisy and lacking normal manners.

Cheap flights from everywhere in China promoted by the tourism authorities will eventually make 

farangs choose other countries for sunmy holidays. Not long ago there were loads of Russians coming completely ignorant of Thai culture.

Don't worry you can stay in Bangkok, they are all on their way to Pattaya. 200 buses arrive daily. 

I think the Thai tourism folks are onto them. The Chinese come by the thousands and spend next to nothing that ends up in Thai pockets. Chinese airline, tour bus, travel agency, restaurants, hotels, gift shops.......

It would be a different matter of they spent all their cash in actual Thailand! 

With the combined import and export leakage virtually none of their money ends up in Thai pockets, so where's the benefits of the boom in Chinese tourism?

• Like 1