BANGKOK 25 April 2019 22:45
jil

Chinese people everywhere

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

would they complain if there were big fat farangs in singlets and slip slops drunk as skunk

and swearing there head off

Not at all. Those, you see, are just some 'o the lads hevvin' a bit o' fun. In fact they might commit some minor crimes, have sex in public, have an accident, or cause an accident and get it all excused away, "blowing off steam, let he who has never sinned," "when I wuz young or drunk I did blah blah, didn't you? and "innocently provoked by a Thai, it's the Thai's fault." None of that affectionate understanding and sympathetic cluck-cluck given to anyone other than white Europeans, esp. Brits. Oh--none for Americans either.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, BigStar said:

No.

Boss? Dutch and Japanese were bosses. You'll need to look up what "boss" really means. So far, no massacres and summary executions of the Indonesians by the Chinese, right?

Why? 'Cause you think so?

All the usual reasons, same as first world countries always have. 

Oh, the head start was much longer than that. We dunno much his'try 'round 'ere. Try 400 years. Dutch took up all the seats and left out the other European countries. Kicked out by the Japanese. Tried to take over again, kicked out by Indonesian nationalists. Good riddance. Aren't Ozzies doing well in Bali nowadays, taking up all the bar seats?

European nanny states now have enough problems keeping their own seats and rotating them around. Let's let the Indonesians decide where their bread is buttered nowadays rather than decide for them. Meanwhile, 

U.S. technology companies generate roughly $100 billion to $150 billion in revenues from China annually, Jefferies analysts estimate. -CNBC

Looking up Western companies' revenues from other Asian countries is left as an exercise for the reader. 

I actually mean the Indonesians should have accepted all the good offers from first world countries 20 years ago. 

Now they are stuck with low ball offers from Mainland China.       

We are swarmed by 63 million thais..nobody seems to have noticed.😁

..a few Chinese are not gonna make any difference

• Confused 2

On 4/12/2019 at 9:14 AM, malibukid said:

Chinese are into latex

You and I have been watching the same movies obviously 😂

• Haha 1

We are swarmed by 63 million thais..nobody seems to have noticed.
..a few Chinese are not gonna make any difference
The difference is (amongst others) NOISE.

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

On 4/12/2019 at 2:56 PM, Cereal said:

I think the Thai tourism folks are onto them. The Chinese come by the thousands and spend next to nothing that ends up in Thai pockets. Chinese airline, tour bus, travel agency, restaurants, hotels, gift shops.......

It would be a different matter of they spent all their cash in actual Thailand! 

With the combined import and export leakage virtually none of their money ends up in Thai pockets, so where's the benefits of the boom in Chinese tourism?

So true. I talked to 9nevsmall sidewalk shop that just rudely shoos  them away if they approach. She says that 10 of them take up 2 tables and order and share 2 bowls of rice for 2 hours=  no profit.

• Like 1

Thailand should have arranged to support Western banks so the country would still be affordable to Western tourists instead of those nefarious Chinese. 

• Confused 1

When I was in Koh Larn they were driving the guy who rents chairs on the beach crazy.  They would sit in the chars and then when he asked for the 100 a chair they wouldn't pay so he would need to chase them off.  Yeah big spenders. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, losworld said:

Yeah big spenders. 

They don't call them Chinese for nothing!!

Is  true. Swarming !

My  daughter  married  one.

Really  nice  guy.

His  father too..

Mother  a  bit reserved  after  my daughter told  her  to pull  her head  in .

3 really  cute  grand kids for  me.

But I  guess  I should be  gutted about  it.

"People"  are  everywhere! 

• Like 1

I have found them to be a real pain pushing in immigration lines, but I would make an exception for this Chinese lady, the amazing Naomi sexy cyborg