BANGKOK 19 April 2019 17:30
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Woman chops up vegetables to feed family for a YEAR - including 20kg of potatoes

Most of us give ourselves a nice pat on the back when we prep our lunches for a whole week or if we're organised enough to get everything ready to go in the slow cooker before we go to bed.

But one Australian mum has put us all to shame by chopping a YEAR'S worth of vegetables for her family to save herself time every evening.

Her freezer is now stuffed full of zip-lock bags containing an incredible 65kg worth of veg.

Her stash includes, 20kg of potatoes, 15kg of carrots, 15kg of sweet potatoes and 10kg of tomatoes as well as courgettes and pumpkins.

The former chef splashed out £45 on the vegetables at a wholesale market and says she will use it all in the months to come, reports the Sun .

Posting on Facebook , she writes: "Veg prep for what feels like the next year.

"Carrots: sliced, roast chucks and chopped. Potatoes: chunks, sliced and diced for mash. Onions: sliced, chunks and onion rings.

"I do it so I don't have to waste time every night chopping up veg for dinner, as we all work and I have university and the two kids have after school sports.

Full article

As long as they don't have a long power cut like we do here, or the freezer breaks down.

• Like 1