BANGKOK
webfact

Hua Hin beach vendors: No more fleecing tourists or dual pricing

It's good.
And it is normal for people to pay to sit on a chair OR bed.
In my country, this is done and nobody finds fault.
Otherwise, we lie on the pebbles.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

No more fleecing tourists or dual pricing

NO MORE. Do you understand no more? No? ok mai pen rai.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All I seem to be reading lately is repeated news!  News that has been repeated month after month, year after year!  Is there anybody in charge who is even a little bit capable of locking-up the perps, because they don't want to listen.  

When it all goes tits-up, and there are no tourists left to scam, who's going to take the rap!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, toenail said:

Here’s how to get rid of the stream of vendors while relaxing on a rented beach chair: 1) Don’t sit at the first row of chairs which is more accessible to the walking vendors 2) Wear sun glasses to hide eye contact 3) Always wear ear-phones pretending you are listening to music and can’ hear them ( bugs the hell out of them) 4) When all else fails, fluctuate a big mass of gas 💩.

1) doesn't work as I am more pum pui and require more space so they can sneak easy though the rows.

2) I always do, they keep standing until you react

3) you want to hear the sea splashing to relax not BOOM BOOM 

4) That's a great Idea, especially my tummy reacts very sensible on Thai cucumbers, just imagine how she

massages my feet right in the firing line when I am honking the horn... I can turn the beach in a minute into a

Concentration camp.. 

But then I have to buy the cucumber salad for 2000 baht???

Edited by See Will
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

"Hua Hin's beach vendors have been told to stop fleecing customers"......or else!

4 hours ago, connda said:

Like at Thailand's National Parks?  

Are you saying that the National parks had a dual pricing system?

I have been here for a while, yet had never heard of such nefarious affairs!

Sarcasm,......

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Moti24 said:

All I seem to be reading lately is repeated news!  News that has been repeated month after month, year after year!  Is there anybody in charge who is even a little bit capable of locking-up the perps, because they don't want to listen.  

When it all goes tits-up, and there are no tourists left to scam, who's going to take the rap!

But Thais believe there's an endless stream of tourists to scam... fleece them, they're gone & tomorrow a whole new batch to scam...

• Like 2

19 hours ago, toenail said:

Here’s how to get rid of the stream of vendors while relaxing on a rented beach chair: 1) Don’t sit at the first row of chairs which is more accessible to the walking vendors 2) Wear sun glasses to hide eye contact 3) Always wear ear-phones pretending you are listening to music and can’ hear them ( bugs the hell out of them) 4) When all else fails, fluctuate a big mass of gas 💩.

I wear ear plugs in gogo bars because I don't want to buy any girl lady drinks.  

• Like 1

Next episode please, shift away some of the agressive poney-horse ride vendors (with the horse poo), who are aggresssively posted right at the entrance of the beach. Thank you.

(assuming they are still around ? ? )