Jump To Top Arrow Gone?

NCC1701A

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Mine is there ... but it's at the bottom left side of the page .... so I guess i'm half lucky.

i see that now, ok. but i kind of liked the big one that appears as soon as you scrolled.

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

what about other reports of no arrow?

Not unheard of for people to accidently delete something or change a setting etc, the point being as a system its clearly there and available or no one would see it would they.

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

Press HOME on PC keyboard to get to top of the page.

i would have to lean forward to do that.:clap2:

i thought someone from tech support would be answering my question. seeing how more than one person is reporting the same issue. or at least they would want to know.

15 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Not unheard of for people to accidently delete something or change a setting etc, the point being as a system its clearly there and available or no one would see it would they.

Who uses Firefox?  I have not done anything using Chrome and it is gone.  There is a smaller arrow at the bottom left side (without background shading) if you go all the way to bottom of page to see it.  

Just now, lopburi3 said:

Who uses Firefox?  I have not done anything using Chrome and it is gone.  There is a smaller arrow at the bottom left side (without background shading) if you go all the way to bottom of page to see it.  

The OP clearly does !

as for Chrome, its on mine no issue.

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i thought someone from tech support would be answering my question. seeing how more than one person is reporting the same issue. or at least they would want to know.

Myself and others can still see and use it. It seems it could be a problem with your system or browser settings.

It is in bottom right side of the page for me.

image.png.1993332932646083238fb951d2ebe947.png

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Myself and others can still see and use it. It seems it could be a problem with your system or browser settings.

Try with non-moderator sign on?  It is gone for me for sure.

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Well it is gone on my Chrome as OP reported.  Perhaps still visible to moderators due to access?

I cross checked that just in case, and no issue in either browser for me.

It only appears when you scroll, if that makes a difference for anyone.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

ok. thank you.

i guess i picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

Archived