Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

9 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Watched the Roos v Hawks yesterday,scrappy affair.

Alex's man Tyson was a shining light for us but not much else i'm afraid.

There was a lot of (excuse the pun)chooks running around with no heads.

I'm going to be cursing all year how we didn't pick up McDonald in the draft????

Oscar Mac has been trying with the Blues....you could snare him...hes a decent defender would fit in easily sir.....like he was our centre half back after big bro Tom went forward you know....nothing wrong with Oscar its the coaching staff....

• Like 1

Well men....if you have a puppy you dont want....an old scooter the kids dont use anymore but to good to through away a brother inlaw who plays for a burb club hitting 32 on his last legs and might throw himself off a bridge just direct him to the Case Fields Refuge run by Simone and Alan with the trade name Demons...well they should get sued ....i would i if i was Lucifer...id sue them, like that club is nothing like  Demons....something pretty like...Mayflowers....or Pretty in pink.....something like that.....Yes well the news hit town yesterday they signed up Magic Door....can you believe it? like Brown and Weiderman are out now not till mid season...heard there going to be ready to play from around round 3 to 5...Magic isnt ready yet...and Simone in a prodcast on youtube and dont ask me to explain it ok.....recons Magic might get a run in the next practice game ......the talk is hes weeks away from being ready to play so i WILL ask a stupid question why do we need him?

May got concussed in last weeks practice match but is expected to be ready for round 1, well we all hope so, just like up on the Gold Coast hes about the only decent player they and we have...so Magic could have got a run if May dont come good....BUT he aint ready yet....rolling eyes in sockets here.....ripping up and setting alight  imaginary membership card here men....

We have all heard of that saying "shooting yourself in the foot" right? My club have cut both feet off....like they rescued that other Brown fella big tall forward who ended up playing the magical sum of 2 games last year....and was poo too....and he still is on the list men......then silky Harry or wayward Harry spend a fortune on him to get him up and running then the lobster leaves his brains with the Mrs and goes out just to get told on and woooooooosh.....gone baby gone....you would have thought Simone and Alan would be walking a straight line this year considering there necks are on the block hey?

Id like to know what brother Bartlet does around my club......doesnt someone have to rubber stamp what these dills get up to?

Melbourne Victory got thumped 0-6 in the derby with Melb City with Del Pedro coming out and saying we are all behind the coach........hehehehe yes they are....with a 12 inch blade....in both hands.......Harry Kewel got the bullet this week too...and i did tell you Kev Muscat also got the bullet recently from his Belgium club...wasnt grizzling or anything but Kev let us know the club sold 3 of his best players while Kev was coach....and recons he could have turned it around given time......Kev Harry and Grant boys theres a gig coming up soon at Casey....like my club wouldnt know the difference between  a soccer ball or a rugby ball or a Sheridan....

You have missed out Fj, Oscar would have loved to have joined up with Ty again....Blues signed Oscar Mac....and the Demons are the poorer.....now hes not a big stat gatherer ho no...more in the mould of that other Dee reject Frawley, just a good stopper,, now id like to know why every one thinks Frawley is a good player when Oscar is thought of as a hack....there god dam fantasy stats are similar you know....and Oscar in my opinion is a better spoiler than Frawley.....

• Like 1

Checking your browser before redirecting......thats what it says each time i try to log in here .....like this is a solid gold website and there trying to keep the riff raff out right? Maybe its Apple trying to save me from being followed....Well i have news for you today....some my die in anticipation of the news....The Bee Gees are getting a movie made about there lives...yes its true....there HBO doco which i missed by the way....and would have ignored as well did pretty good with the over the hill gang....so you know...to squeeze pennys out of pensioners the movie is on its way....I know Books WILL devour this sort of thing...stuck up there in the sunshine state getting drowned out every second week.....they had a lot of rain up there you know.....its a wonder Queensland is not under water and connected to the Pacific ocean....

I didnt mind the Gees of course, like they had there day, i wouldnt say there music stacks up well today but im know to sometimes regress.....like for 10 min a year....i do have a solid gold playlist on my phone you know...its not something i can listen to much in fact i i been listening to Spotify recently only because i managed to build for free a number of playlists with music i dont own...and now in the prime off life i decided not to support these artists any longer...they can go get a job like i did....so for free i WILL listen to you only...Spodify is annoying you know...the commercials are several cranks up on the dial louder than the music men....there i was yesterday fitting off bathroom accessory's (3 bathrooms 2 powder rooms) needing to pull the head phones off one ear every now and then or i would go blind....they kept reminding me that i could get commercial free if i took up one of there subscriber packages, Spodify trying to milk every last penny out of us men now allow you to team up with someone to cut costs on your subscription this is on top of the family package the student package and what ever other package there is....now if i teamed up with my 2 kids id still be paying the lot you know...though i know my son pays for Spotify since he pirates my Netflix i should pirate his Spotify no?

Im starting to think do i really want music on my phone? well its handy, streaming  is the go but i wont pay....been you know....looking to steal again....music....on pirate bay.....streaming has kinda dried up the pirates.....most of the good sites have been taken down and i been away from this sort of thing some years now so with dismay and disappointed about whats on offer starting to think......i payed 2 ys for a VPN for nothing....unfortunately im not the type that WILL sit on the same record for 30 ys like some people i know....ive always been a chaser of music....doesnt have to be the latest just the latest to me...so for ever scouring around looking looking looking....i get tired of listening to Let it Bleed men....i break up the cds and stick them in playlists....then after a few goes put that play list on shuffle to keep it interesting or i WILL die...these days i just go to the trusty iPhone and go to songs and press...so the 22 gigs of music i have just go on shuffle....thats great....My allergy has made me moody as far as music is concerned....could be old age too...though i use to have a  getto blaster at work these days it drives me insane if someone has a radio on.....well radio stations like triple M are ummm....say no more...then you have Fox....prefabricated smooth pop....that sends me to the site dunnie every time...

Magic Door is official a Dee...handsum strapping lad he is, Simone has a great track record of rescuing rejects no one else wants.....i say Magic WILL play no more than 3 games for the entire year....With Macdonald Weiderman, the 2 Browns Jackson and of course capitano Gawn he has to wait for a couple to go down......Now Tom and Max seldom get injured a hardy duo are they, Jet Jackson whom the Eagles WILL cough up 5 first round picks for eventually when he gets home sick seems on last year to go down 3 times a year....the Weed isnt much better and id say unless he turns up the pressure is looking at getting traded or a pee poor new contract....with Max and Chris out of contract Max this year and Chris next year only crumbs WILL be available for the Weed.....Bennie Brown is normally reliable to front most weeks and the other Brown well why is he on  the list pray tell....and id still but my money on this Brown over Magic.... 

Watching this i can see why he hasn't "made " it....actually watching the team during practice you can see why i placed them at 16....

Poor Rip WILL be sweating it out......Paddy McCartin in the Swans VFL side could get picked up in the mid season draft..... to join little bro...... https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2021-paddy-mccartin-concussion-issues-sydney-swans-brother-midseason-rookie-draft-list-spot/news-story/f484be8e8f734936a5bbeac46f133cb1

Next weeks selections.......

For now i like the Blues......over Tigers..

Dogs over the Pies...

Freo on the G over the Dee's

Cats over the Crows ....

hahaha...ho dear......???? Hawks or Bombers...have to think about this....

Lions over the Swans only because its up in the water logged state....

Port at Marvel only because its North there playing...

Saints away over the once Gaints now Pigmies

The mighty Eagles at home to the Suns.....what a way to start the season...poor Stew Dew....

• Like 1

Word on the Soi is that Sam Peppy was out on the squirt for 3 days.

BREAKING -

forward Sam Powell-pepper is taking immediate personal leave from the club. "Along with the rehabilitation of my broken hand, there are other parts of my life that need some work right now".

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 3:26 PM, Thechook said:

Those that didn't get an email (ALEX) for tipping starting next week, it's the same comp as last year.  Thailand Mob.  Just type in Thailand Mob.  I just clean up the vomit, dust it down and reactivate 

Thank you sir......i did manage eventualy to break in to my old email account that is tied to the tipping and Thaivisa....

Dee's fav against Freo.......my my.....i haven't picked them.....  83% to 17%......what have i missed?.....watched 20 min version of them on kayo the other night against the strays, wouldnt say we were awful but gees Williams still hasn't taught a few how to kick well.....do you think im being pessimistic? lot of scribes are tipping us to do a lot better than me....mind you i watch them every week....must be the new trackie dakkie top no?

GWS...pick them at your peril.....though i like Hogan in anybody's side.....in fact getting rid of your so called best players hasn't hurt GWS in the past...

I really want to pick the Blues tonight....but my finger wont let me click on them....its time men......its time....Whitlems Blues only got belted once....in the 7 or so games to date....its not a forgone conclusion.....but ....but....

OMG Bombers and Hawks... 54% to 46%...im backing Clarkson here.......

And whats that new rule again? 23 in the team now....5th sup is for what? concussion as well as injured player who cant play on no more? is such confusion.......ive said it all along...expand the interchange bench, should be 10 on it....28 players....or how many fit players u have...i dont know....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Dee's fav against Freo.......my my.....i haven't picked them.....  83% to 17%......what have i missed?.....watched 20 min version of them on kayo the other night against the strays, wouldnt say we were awful but gees Williams still hasn't taught a few how to kick well.....do you think im being pessimistic? lot of scribes are tipping us to do a lot better than me....mind you i watch them every week....must be the new trackie dakkie top no?

GWS...pick them at your peril.....though i like Hogan in anybody's side.....in fact getting rid of your so called best players hasn't hurt GWS in the past...

I really want to pick the Blues tonight....but my finger wont let me click on them....its time men......its time....Whitlems Blues only got belted once....in the 7 or so games to date....its not a forgone conclusion.....but ....but....

OMG Bombers and Hawks... 54% to 46%...im backing Clarkson here.......

And whats that new rule again? 23 in the team now....5th sup is for what? concussion as well as injured player who cant play on no more? is such confusion.......ive said it all along...expand the interchange bench, should be 10 on it....28 players....or how many fit players u have...i dont know....

Agree Uncle Alex

I don't know why Melbourne are such heavy favourites.

Think it should be 55/45 Melbourne's way.

I don't want to upset our Radar and I hope Carlton get the choccies tonight, but surely

the AFL have to start giving us a blockbuster for a season opener.

I'm also with you about the sub rule.

I don't get it.

The AFL lengthen the game, reduce rotations and then give a sub?

Like you said, just extend the bench.

Have 5 and don't worry about the sub.

• Like 2

Woah

Richmond by 25 points.

Who would've guessed.

What do you guys think of the season opener being the GF replay?

While I'm at it, I don't like the sub rule either.

Edited by Will27

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Woah

Richmond by 25 points.

Who would've guessed.

What do you guys think of the season opener being the GF replay?

While I'm at it, I don't like the sub rule either.

I forgot the game was on. Old age setting in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1