Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Its TV tipping week 4 review men.....

But...... https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/he-s-my-baby-former-couple-take-dispute-over-4000-dog-to-court-20210407-p57h43.html you have to read this.....Kobe the ugly 4000$$$$$ Pomeranian mooch who ever breed these dogs should be hung drawn and quartered...;;; was in dispute and it went to court....obviously a relationship break down between 2 Chinese aussie young folk...she a babe and well upset he spent 4000 gs on the pooch that she gets to keep after 2 ys of living together....do you think it might've have something to do with....after supporting her for a year when she gave up her job months after receiving kobe to be his full time carer.....can you believe that? 

Yes she gave up work to look after the dog in there Southbank apartment, gazing out onto the still waters of the bay between tricks he was learning......Well he never had a leg to stand on really and she well just your typical asian princess.....he should count himself lucky he got out of it for 4000$ and her freeloading on him for 2 years....

The round of corrections......

Swans @ the SCG by 90 points over the lacklustre Bombers....a new way of mincing meat WILL be discovered this evening......rising up last week in an act of defiance WILL return to rubbing shoulders with the cockroaches and grasshoppers of this world....

Port are hot favs for the clash on friday evening in Adelaide against the Tigers....a fall is coming but not yet, im expecting Hardwick and the boys too inflict a second  defeat on the trott for Hinkly and co, wont even be close....no sir.....put down your glasses.....

Dogs over the Lions in Ballarat....easy peasy, im not much of a fan of the lions there been good but...staying close and pinching the win last week....this is Bulldog territory the ground is out in the wild open back to the grassroots....Dogs wont allow the Lions to stay in striking distance.......Red Dwaf men....

Saints WILL die a death of a billion fleas eating away at there armpits...900,000$$$ Hill 5 kicks 3 hand passes....Eagles to stich them up and stick it up em....and @ Marvel tooooooo.....

Suns...ummm....Blues.....ummmm.....what to think hey? im sticking with the chubby one here....@ home on the water logged Metricon Books is telling me it is time to build there version of the Noah's Arc up there......Blues to be all at sea......

Pies WILL inflict more pain on to Cameron and GWS......at the G will feel like september again...with this fake summer were having, looking like a headless chook Gaints wont do well gainst the Pies relentless pressure .....

in the hahaha game of the round, Hobart bound North to get stitched up by the Crows, with majority home wins and the odd one on the road Crows knocking on heavens door....

Demons.........WILL want to avenge against the Cats....after loosing the last 2 or 3 by a point or two its we owe them time....this is the best opportunity that we have...12 solid quarters of football 3 out of 3, granted we have beaten no one but Freo was touted for going up...Saints were looking like top 4 material...and everyone expecting GWS to bounce back......Cats haven't been convincing and WILL need to be on the ball sunday, in the other game of the round and on the G Dee's by 5 goals....cause we cant put anyone away.....

Freo @ optus oval, another team expecting to win the bulk of there home games and a couple on the road that will be striving for 8th spot with the Crows.....Dont expect the Hawks to turn up this week.....there now done untill they meet North....

Pies,Swans, Crows and Eagles hot favs to win this week.....Cats at 66% fooie i say.....like you makes up the odds here????

I wont tune in tonight.....i might pee off books if im in the mood with fake news during the game to work him up.....might start the game 10 min before and say hey Bombers kicked 5 in 5 min mate, that will get him rushing to the box....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, farmerjo said:

My crystal ball which i reading upside down last week says Bombers by 8 points,smaller ground and more turnovers methinks.

I hope it was upside down and not broken????

Nearly got it right????

Good game with swans having a little bit more desire to attack.

Frees 29-16 to swannies but no effect on the game.

Sam Reid played a blinder but it's all about Buddy.

• Like 2

Had other distractions going on but had an eye on the monitor when i returned from an appointment, was rather amused that the Bombers were 5 goals up when tuning in after joking about it earlier in the day...

Have to say Books was taking it well....hahaha

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2021 at 3:27 PM, farmerjo said:

My crystal ball which i reading upside down last week says Bombers by 8 points,smaller ground and more turnovers methinks.

I hope it was upside down and not broken????

Your balls have some flaws in them sir.......it was always going to be a shake out weekend but not in Sydney, in fact if i was brave i would have tipped Saints and Blues as its Newtons law of averages isnt it? or was it Einstein or was it Darwins law of relativity? something like that.....todays 3 games well toss a coin, Crows can be woful away from home, Hawks noooo.....but....and Cats should you know....like they have the upper hand over us....normally takes us 16 games loosing streak to correct that...so 2035 men....

• Like 2

I think Uncle Alex will be happy to read this.

Melbourne Demons president Glen Bartlett to stand down

Melbourne president Glen Bartlett will stand down from the job after eight years in the helm amid whispers he had lost the support of the board.

Melbourne vice-president Kate Roffey is expected to become the Demons’ new president replacing Glen Bartlett at season’s end.

The Herald Sun has confirmed Bartlett will on Sunday announce he is stepping down from the job after eight years in the helm.

Bartlett will make the announcement at the chairman’s function before the Melbourne Geelong game.

It remains unclear whether Bartlett had the support of the board to continue beyond this year.

Roffey is highly respected within the club and is seen as an excellent replacement.

The Wyndham City director has been a board member at Melbourne since 2013 and has vast experience in major projects.

Roffey will be a key player in the Demons’ bid to find a new training base after struggling in recent years to secure a new headquarters.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Will27 said:

I think Uncle Alex will be happy to read this.

Melbourne Demons president Glen Bartlett to stand down

Melbourne president Glen Bartlett will stand down from the job after eight years in the helm amid whispers he had lost the support of the board.

Melbourne vice-president Kate Roffey is expected to become the Demons’ new president replacing Glen Bartlett at season’s end.

The Herald Sun has confirmed Bartlett will on Sunday announce he is stepping down from the job after eight years in the helm.

Bartlett will make the announcement at the chairman’s function before the Melbourne Geelong game.

It remains unclear whether Bartlett had the support of the board to continue beyond this year.

Roffey is highly respected within the club and is seen as an excellent replacement.

The Wyndham City director has been a board member at Melbourne since 2013 and has vast experience in major projects.

Roffey will be a key player in the Demons’ bid to find a new training base after struggling in recent years to secure a new headquarters.

That training base......the old Fitzroy st ground.....Casey and about 5 other places in 30 years.....nomads.......bedouins......Good news WILL>.........looking like Goodwin WILL get a contract extension before the years out....  

• Like 2

I'm surprised the ump got off alive TBH.

‘Worst ump decision of all time’: Local footy fury as Brendan Goss’ post-siren, game-winning goal overturned

A country footy club is considering an appeal after a match winning goal after the siren was overturned due to the non-officiating umpire claiming the player, former The Recruit star Brendan Goss, had played on.

Scores were level in the North Central Football League clash between Donald and Wedderburn, 56-all, when Goss marked and then lined up for his fifth goal of the day.

The field umpire signalled all clear and the goal umpire signalled a goal, however the non-officiating field umpire ran in claiming Goss had played on.

The goal was therefore taken off the scoreboard and the final score remained 9.2 (56) to 8.8 (56).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Will27 said:

FMD

Ed is getting worse.

In what universe is pushing a contracted player out of the club who doesn't want

to go and pay a 3rd of his salary not considered a debacle.

https://twitter.com/FootyonNine/status/1382313093976444929?s=20

hahaha...well the journos are there to get ratings so shoot there mouths off....so what is ed? hahaha a bit sensitive cause its his 20 year legacy at stake....hahaha

• Like 1