Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

34 minutes ago, Radar501 said:

Take out all the seats you want, but Adam Simpson would still be down the back squashed in coach class.

I really should go to Specsavers.   I misread that as 'massage/treatment ladies'.    A comfy rub n tug before the big game would certainly relax the boys, but performance might suffer..........hardly a concern.????????

My mind thought of something else when I read Will's comment. It must be where I live.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

Radar

There's still hope for your Blue Baggers.

My man Woosha is returning to the fold.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/599186/woosha-s-back-in-blue-carlton-calls-in-help-for-teague-and-co-

Yes and your Perth Glory man who fled the Kalgoorlie dust for a rocky outpost in Greece has been appointed Melbourne Victory coach starting July.....apparently lasted 9 games before getting sacked....when you coach in soccer you get knife proof vests to wear....Ho we have been so kind to Simon Goodwin, Davie Teague and a few others.....

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Strange goings on at the Dees, after all the hoo/haa about the Weeds and Browny this week and now neither selected?????

Well finely they have some brains down there and i bet there all new and turned up this year ozz....why fix something thats not broke??????

As i said number 1 and 31 had to been the team......

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Even though we had 4 AA's and a Norm Smith medalist out, and lost McGovern early, good sides don't get beat by nearly 100 points.

Put a fork in us, we're done.

Our only hope is to be competitive at home until we get some troops back.

If WC don't make it, would like to see a Port/Melbourne GF.

Had enough of Richmond winning it and the Bulldogs just keep on getting kissed on the dick by the umps.

Derby next week.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I have been out of Aus a long time.

People stealing Volksies now.

Not Jack's car, a cheap lower end Volksie suv, all in black with black rims...means its owned by someone under 40.... prob a mate, Jack would own something like a M3 BMW or at a rock bottom min a Golf R as there like the highest end off Volsie you can get with no change under 55,000.....maybe 60 as the GTI is now around the 50 mark....and the R is normally 10 gees more expensive...

Yes mate VW's are everywhere...gone are the clapped out Bettle days half the nation owned.....sounding like lawn mowers as the passed....

Its SUV heaven here in the land of Oz.....there taking over...VW are realising performance Suv's now Jeep have one so there becoming the norm....

Parking is an issue of course with the mums driving there wide body jobs......thinking there safe in them....let me tell you there no different to a car had a Suv run up my backside in my one toner last year....its was a write off, just a grand damage to my tray by the way....Illusion....suv illusion....or its the big dick syndrome you know i sit high so there for im important.... sim salsa bin laden.....ho by the way eat your heart out Thai expats.....popped into a fish and chip shop on the way home from work last night in West Brunswick my god was the best looking fish and chip shop i ever been too.....W Bruns.....is like pretty good you know on the border with Essendon....it was a wow shop done in the modern but early federation period...black and white tiles on the floor ....etc...swanky joint....the dim sims were pretty good tooo yum yum...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Fridays follies on Wednesday as im expecting to be busy next few days.....

Firstly i like too complain about the AFL website and there app....there for ever turning them selves off....cant stay logged in...especially with the phone app...so i discarded the one on the phone and now use something else, since im relaxed due to being 6 and zip i wont go on about what i actually think of them and the AFL....

You're not wrong about the AFL website Uncle Alex, they've completely rooted it.

I tend to use the Fox website now.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1