Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

1 hour ago, ozzydom said:

But not just any VW, atop of the range Tiguen will set you back 70k????

Chicken feed for a player on 850,000 a year.....plus bonus plus sponsorship plus discounts at any car dealers.....Maybe Aston Martin need an influencer in AU to high light there new Aston......have you seen the new Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition?

https://www.caradvice.com.au/936082/2021-aston-martin-vantage-f1-edition-unveiled/ $AU255,000 plus on road in the UK....... how sexy is that?........comes in roadster and coupe.....you can gift me a coupe men....i will set up a pay pal account and you can drop donations into it weekly or monthly tell all your friends and i promise to keep entertaining you until my last breath....or you can silence me.....which ever way you like......I WILL have it same as the picks here....

You know i been an Aston Martim man since Goldfinger......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Will27 said:

You're not wrong about the AFL website Uncle Alex, they've completely rooted it.

I tend to use the Fox website now.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl

I only use the AFL website to do my tips......its saved on my desk top but still every now and then it asks for log in details...the App is just terrible.....pretty much have to log into it all the time so i just dont and last weekend it was obviously cook with the flu as no scores where showing up so i got rid off it and now use Footy Live.

I try not to use anything Fox if possible as im no fan of the Murdocks you know......especially since he divorced his asian wife.....Like has anyone taken a close look at Rupert lately? Like what does Gerry see in him?.....Yes i know....when they look at that craggy face all they see is a pile of money stacked so high it reaches the moon.....and he he is a smooth talker too you know.....great personality so its not just the money hey.....

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ozzydom said:

But not just any VW, atop of the range Tiguen will set you back 70k????

FYI and Alex

Casey v North Melbourne on fox 504 tomorrow arvo at 4pm here if that's the same as 7pm there.

I watch on livenet tv with bluestacks.

Only think about 5 Norf listed players playing but will be good to see what Demons are knocking on the door.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 7:07 PM, farmerjo said:

FYI and Alex

Casey v North Melbourne on fox 504 tomorrow arvo at 4pm here if that's the same as 7pm there.

I watch on livenet tv with bluestacks.

Only think about 5 Norf listed players playing but will be good to see what Demons are knocking on the door.

Well Casey by 107 points.

Madjak,the weed and harmes  looked like  men playing in the under 13's

On Norfs side,Garner the only one ready to step up.

Best thing to come out of it was Paul Roos being there in a blue jacket.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Well Casey by 107 points.

Madjak,the weed and harmes  looked like  men playing in the under 13's

On Norfs side,Garner the only one ready to step up.

Best thing to come out of it was Paul Roos being there in a blue jacket.

And we go top of the ladder for at least one week sunday night....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Well well.....only Radar kept the faith......i have to confess when i checed the ins and outs lunchtime yesterday my reactions was....."ho thats not good" for the Strays.....to tired to think after getting bombarded from the builder, head was spinning from all the little things needed done for completion for hand over i forgot about the game.....i may have been ready to swap pics....never mind....

They got the carving knife out at the Saints.....what does it mean? but no stress men Hawks have returned from battle depleted as well....

Talk of the town is Bennie Brown is in for tomorrows Hobart clash, looking like Tom Brady has a point to prove....you can be sure the other Dee's WILL force feed Ben so he can notch up the 10 high ones for the game....sending a message to Geln Archer....you did me wrong.....must say he looks quite hansUme in his Dee jumper.....

Anyway for one week only we WILL savoy top spot on the ladder and make Nathan Jones day as we had never won on any of his milestone games and have never been top of the ladder while he has been in the team......all to come crushing down very soon as we have almost peeked and its all down hill from here....

Looking at the fixtures Uncle, your boys will be 10 - 0.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Will27 said:

Looking at the fixtures Uncle, your boys will be 10 - 0.

Well thats a nice thought but 1965 is still in my memory banks.....won the first 6 then 4 more for the rest of the season....18 game season so thats 4 was out of 12......thats 1 win in 3 ummmm finished 7th only a top 4 then....Saints finished top of the pops and the Hawks bottom...

If you followed this mob you would have little faith too sir....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Ahhh !!!!! is that the reason it took them 3/4s to get going.......looked like they had to many changs after last weeks game.......well they won ugly....... Swans next week....better lay of the amber fluid tonight boys.....

To many dark memory's edged dip into the brain tissues WILL...

Go the Swans

• Like 2

On 5/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, Will27 said:

Number of rounds each team has spent on top of ladder since MELB were last there.

70 - GEEL

49 - WCE

37 - HAW

32 - PORT

31 - ADEL

28 - COLL

23 - STK

21 - FREM

19 - SYD

15 - RICH

9 - NTH WBD

7 - GWS

6 - ESS

3 - BRIS

2 - CARL

0 - GCS

hahahaha......

Well we where looking down the barrel of a big gun with Bailey getting rubbed out....appealed and won....im my humble view he is out most valuable forward, plays tall and short....

And Christian P just signed his life away and stuck with us till his 32 birthday in 7 ys time...now owns half the G...or will in 7 ys time.......he has some gay tendency men.....the way he crosses his legs.....a few other things ive noticed too....and sometimes the way he talks.....how could a gay man be so hairy some may ask.....well no one is going to hang it on him.....notice how he breaks free from tackles?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Another pluckaduck moment from the tribunal last night.

Glad too see the AFL is concerned about concussion.

If they (AFL) had any minerals, they would appeal the decision.

Bailey Fritsch gets his 1 week decision gets overturned by the tribunal.

Apparently leading with your elbow is not seen to be careless.

Then the VFL give 5 weeks for Paddy McCartin flushing a guy in the face.

Had to be eight I would've thought.

"McCartin claimed he was unusually agitated due to his low blood sugar levels prior to striking Geelong captain Aaron Black last weekend".

FMD.

What hope have we got.

Plucka Duck, Plucka Duck, not a chicken, or a cow, Plucka Duck that's him  right now! | Kids memories, My childhood memories, My childhood

Awwwwwwwww

When your the top team you get away with murder........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Alex

The Dee's are on top.

You're on top of the tipping.

Can it get any better?

You're working beautifully.

Im a modest man WILL.....i haven't forgotten all those years the Demons have wallowed on the ladder floor.....and in tipping.....same same....... with 3 rounds to go if were still on top and cant loose i WILL let it all out.....

• Haha 1