Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Just now, AlexRRR said:

Root  my brown dog? well it was just 2 ye years ago that the Demons who had just been belted up in the perlim over in the west had half the team under the knife preseason.....stragglers getting back by midseason with no preseason under there belts....

Tis luck of ye draw lads....

Well dear WILL you can take console here as we were low enough to draft Pickett a Jackson that year so there is some gold at the bottom of the rainbow....

Looking at the tipping ladder i feel better again knowing ONLY Radar and Fj didnt think like the rest of us....

And about your brown dog uncle WILL....my multi court <deleted>zu who is mainly brown and cream is not an early riser.....wont play with my feet at 6 am....but on weekends is ready to go from 7.30, and this morning in he comes for his massage i do with my feet...its a habit he must have picked up while living with my sister as one morning some years ago he comes in and plonks himself under my feet....so you know i tease him a bit by pushing him up against the wall or planting my feet on his paws so he cant move...stuff like that....a good bonding exercise it is......get him a Eagles jumper as you know Thais even in that hot weather love dressing there pooches up....windcheater girl brought over 3 coats for him one year.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Root  my brown dog? well it was just 2 ye years ago that the Demons who had just been belted up in the perlim over in the west had half the team under the knife preseason.....stragglers getting back by midseason with no preseason under there belts....

Tis luck of ye draw lads....

Well dear WILL you can take console here as we were low enough to draft Pickett a Jackson that year so there is some gold at the bottom of the rainbow....

Looking at the tipping ladder i feel better again knowing ONLY Radar and Fj didnt think like the rest of us....

I had to substitute root for <deleted>.

Luck of the draw alright but I can never remember us being this decimated.

Four out of our back six alone.

We don't bottom out that often enough to get high draft picks Uncle Alex.

And when we do, we trade them????

Also, apologies to our Radar for missing him tipping Geelong last night.

I still had tears in my eyes when I looked at the ladder.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

And about your brown dog uncle WILL....my multi court <deleted>zu who is mainly brown and cream is not an early riser.....wont play with my feet at 6 am....but on weekends is ready to go from 7.30, and this morning in he comes for his massage i do with my feet...its a habit he must have picked up while living with my sister as one morning some years ago he comes in and plonks himself under my feet....so you know i tease him a bit by pushing him up against the wall or planting my feet on his paws so he cant move...stuff like that....a good bonding exercise it is......get him a Eagles jumper as you know Thais even in that hot weather love dressing there pooches up....windcheater girl brought over 3 coats for him one year.....

I tried massaging one of my pooches and he popped the lipstick out.

I must've been doing it wrong....or right.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

Your showing your age there man....i once did go to the International think it was called out near the airport there Essendon airport yes men it use to be our international airport once...well the Hooks use to play there fairly often but i missed them again....though mates sister did do me up ready with some eye liner etc well inside the premises of course as i wouldnt get caught wearing make up waling around as you know they would have thought i was gay or something......was a joke of course we had been drinking in anticipation that the Hooks would be playing there but no so i washed it off in the dunnie as my mate stood guard as you know....some people dont have liberated minds or see fun in anything....

Ps i didnt like that song.....didnt like countdown either....listening to Molly and his 4 word vocabulary was enough to give you the runs.....

Living the 70's was my song and LP....a classic.....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Dimma reckons the Cats are the best team they have played, not a hard deduction to make when you have just been smacked by 10 goals..????

When they all turn up at the same time....