BANGKOK 16 June 2019 03:30
BookMan

Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

3 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I've been waiting for that sort of good news for a long time and no better person than you to bring it hot off the press Alex.👍

Now if i was on the selection committee for a new coach,there would be no interviews for a Bolton like.

Or anyone else unless Brenton Sanderson doesn't want the job.

The perfect candidate with previous experience who would do better 2nd time round and has attacking,scoring mindset.

I'll get on the phone to Arden street now.😀😀😀

Happy days ahead,if Scott had gone on another rebuilt and another 5 years.

Good luck FJ

I read he may be gone by Sunday.

The big question is who will employ Brad Scott.

• Like 2

Surely the little champ goes this time!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Surely the little champ goes this time!

I watched it 30 times but sadly still only a fine.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I watched it 30 times but sadly still only a fine.

I don't see how he can get a fine.

Any strike to the head is graded as intentional.

So even if its graded as low impact, an intentional strike to the head if graded as low impact is a 1 week suspension.

The only way he can get off, is if its considered to be insufficient force and then it's not even a fine (I think).

The ump should've reported him.

• Like 1

Thought Brad Scott let himself down by having a go at Kingy.

I'm not a massive fan of King, but I reckon it showed a lack of class.

Instead of everyone talking about the win, they're talking about the spat

• Like 2

11 hours ago, farmerjo said:

1st of two wins in a row,you normally get one with old coach then one with the new don't you?

Eagles were impressive today on the road and was quite an entertaining game with Cats v Suns.

So who will Scott coach now,the winner or loser of the Saints/Blues game.

Chook,will Scott play McCartin forward or back.😀

Was interesting when they interviewed a member of Norf at 1/2 time,he reakoned John Blakey is the Man.

Makes a bit of sense if he's sent Rhys Shaw ahead in the scouting party.

Anyway regardless,a change is as good as a holiday. 

Mate it will be who you least expect....Scott was doomed after round 3 pretty sure they got it down to 2 or 3...probley even have him lined prior to the BBQ, clubs arnt slow it was all wored out before....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Will27 said:

Thought Brad Scott let himself down by having a go at Kingy.

I'm not a massive fan of King, but I reckon it showed a lack of class.

Instead of everyone talking about the win, they're talking about the spat

Awww WILL......KINGie is a turd.... the probable over reaction wasnt great but i seen the guy early on in his media career, he sucks....he would beat a dozen bar girls in sucking, no personality head stuck on shoulders, intelligence of a butterfly.....

Seen the guy around the traps think hes on Hearld Sun you know when you pop into Burger King for your brekkie wrap as you do but you wouldnt since your out in the sticks and they dont do the tasty brekkie wraps in Thailand anyway, you can get a hash brown with that i mostly do as its part of the meal...i always say i wont eat it but you know....you do...and the coffee isnt as good as MacDonalds yes suprise about that how do i know? sometimes im not in a hurry to get to the job so i meet my labourer at Maccas.....i dont mind there bacon and egg muffin....its about 1 or 2 things i can eat there and anyway its still so early in the morning the sensors haven completly woken up you know....one time in BKK...trip before last i have a viila world 2 blocks from the condo i rent and has all the usual suspects, woke like i was shit...and i didnt go out drinking the night before...as i dont drink much you know...it was my allergy....you wake with a fog and feeling like ur hung over....i decided i needed to eat brekkie so i took the 5 min walk to the villa world maccas, its about 9ish and im in a daze searching for the brekkie menu cant find..no have....oh dear....ask the skinnie counterhand for it, he roots around under the bench and pulls it out...thank god....id have to settle for a ice cream sunday other wise, ordered my meal a bacon and egg muffin with black coffee no sugar..just how i like my women...dark ...while hanging around waiitng for it it occurred to me hey if the brekkie menu was under the bench they obviously dont do brekkie meals here...its a nice area here and there are a few farangs living around here but u seldom see one unless ur near central...a fear over came me....my muffin had been frozen for like 2 years.....holy shit.....since im in a fog the paranoia dont get to me...this maccas there god dam cheap on the air con...its a bit to warm for me, chump into my muffin no f###in bacon....well that just ruined my day, idiot, check my recite...yes in black and white bacon and egg muffin meal....took a pick of half eaten muffing and recite and posted to my FB as you do when ur pissed....i did end up eating the hash brown by the way....anyway, sorry for getting off track there a bit, in Melbourne they leave the Hearld Sun laying around these joints and as you know im an Age man, the HS we use to use as toilet paper on the job site till it went over $1 a copy, anway in the rare moments you find me in Macdonalds or Burger King/Hungry Jacks, i grap a copy of the HS and start in the sports section...and i always start in the sports section, King is often found in there, from memory the hearld sun hasnt won any litery awards, and King wont raise the standard any time soon....

He is pretty crappy on Fox TV too since i have kayo i have kinda looked around to see if there are any worthwhile footy shows to watch...i must be hard to please.....becasue im still to find anything, i have watched On the Couch twice, i guess the interest is G Healy G Lyon and P Roos who all had something to do at Deeland...its just an average show...

KIng........hope he has a real job as he wont make it in the media....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1