BANGKOK
webfact

Thai/Indian honesty: Brit tourist gets 255,000 baht back from overpaid curry bill

Simply a knee jerk reaction to the beating the indian man received from the Thai bullies last week, while his wife and child watched...

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

Lots of people complain on these expat sites because it makes them feel that they matter still. Many have failed miserably in relationships or finances in their own country and somehow they feel that gives them the right to put down everything that doesn't fit with their ideal of how it should be here. Quite pathetic actually. 

Evaluating the behaviour of others is really being judgmental unless, of course, you are trying to help them improve their lifestyle.

• Like 1

But he paid the equivalent to over 6000 British Pounds - and didn't blink?  Didn't notice?  Didn't question?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Nothing like my story.i once landed back in the uk and the very next day while going through my mail/bills I found someone had used my card details and withdrew £2499.99.i was straight on the phone to the company and they said my details were used in a fraud.i was told not to worry and was reimbursed within a couple of days.i was actually on my long haul flight to London when the transaction took place.

How were they able to withdraw that amount?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1