Fake steroids!

Hummin

Im not sure this is the right forum, but I will give it a try. Have tried to ask around about Enan M300 from Munsterlabs on several BB forum, but my post was taken down every time, even I copied simular treads about different  brands. 

Well, I finely gave it a try, and it gave me a lump, sore reaction after injection, doing intramuscular and sub injections. I had almost no body hair from before, but now have grown quite a bit, and I went in to depression mode after a month. Very low feeling and lack of energy. I have  experience with trt 2,5 years now, and never had simular experience. Now Im back at my last rest of Bayer, and just after 4 days feeling great again.

Did not have my bloodwork done, since been out of country working. I also got my german stuff taken away from me in custom, but already had my Enan there for awhile as a worst case back up, so thought I would be ok, but no!  

This is my experience with that brand!

1AE606E3-846F-44BA-81CA-25446E75B1E8.jpeg

Strange that they take it down. But if you had that bad of an experience it would probably not work. But the extra hair was an indication that it should have worked. I have used other brands when there was not Bayer and so far have not found fakes. 

That is to say i never noticed it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never considered the route of taking steroids, only the natural way of supplements and healthy eating. One thing I was not aware of until recently was the use of SARMs. When someone mentioned it to me, I did some research on it. From what I found out, it sounds like these are worse than actual steroids. Seeing that they have been around for 30+ years and still no research has been done on humans tells me there has to be something of some concern. I know I wouldn't want to be taking a cancer pill. Here's just one post I found on the subject. https://www.healthline.com/health-news/debate-heats-up-over-sarms-fitness-supplements#1

2 hours ago, rocksolid said:

I have never considered the route of taking steroids, only the natural way of supplements and healthy eating. One thing I was not aware of until recently was the use of SARMs. When someone mentioned it to me, I did some research on it. From what I found out, it sounds like these are worse than actual steroids. Seeing that they have been around for 30+ years and still no research has been done on humans tells me there has to be something of some concern. I know I wouldn't want to be taking a cancer pill. Here's just one post I found on the subject. https://www.healthline.com/health-news/debate-heats-up-over-sarms-fitness-supplements#1

We are talking TRT here not bodybuilder dosage, TRT has been around for years and years its a low dose of test to get low levels up to natural levels. Not bodybuilder levels.

So its not the same.

Stop using steroids, Alternative medicine is more accepted nowadays due to its promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine doesn’t give a negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. The different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. Like this marijuana strain https://blimburnseeds.com/news/weed-wallpaper-2880x1620/. This strain has a very potent effect on chronic pains like back pain and joint pain and a lot more.  The benefits of marijuana, specifically the CBD cannabinoid, are undeniable. Let's take a look at all of the ways CBD is helping patients every day.

10 minutes ago, arethamorce said:

Stop using steroids, Alternative medicine is more accepted nowadays due to its promising results unlike pharmaceutical medicine, alternative medicine doesn’t give a negative effect such as kidney and liver problems when it comes to long term use. As for my alternative medicine usage, I use medical marijuana. The different strain has a variety of uses and effect depending on your needs. Like this marijuana strain https://blimburnseeds.com/news/weed-wallpaper-2880x1620/. This strain has a very potent effect on chronic pains like back pain and joint pain and a lot more.  The benefits of marijuana, specifically the CBD cannabinoid, are undeniable. Let's take a look at all of the ways CBD is helping patients every day.

I call this medical marijuana a big lie and hype! For some yes, it will have benefits, but still it is a drug! 

When it comes to TRT, you have to understand before you can say what you think. Not just trow out something and think it is okay!

• 4 months later...

Never ever seen or heard of this brand. If fake , you would not get hair growth. If I had to guess I would say bad mix or bad batch.

have a few Chinese companies that make generics , problem is they use wrong or different ingredients and incorrect ratios..

Beyer stopped to make boxes of 20, according to local pharmacies , though I suspect they stopped importing it as selling in singles is more profitable .

have another German brand , not as good as Beyer but still ok. Rotexmedica

Archived