Watch out parliament, Farage warns at launch of new Brexit Party

snoop1130

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Not yet,but it’s coming.

How did the Eurosceptic party do in the Recent Finish elections?

We are waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting ever after..

Euroceptics didn't do well on recent Finnish elections. There were no parties who were supporting such things. And yes, I did talk with The Finns party leader Jussi Halla-Aho on twitter. He is not Eurosceptic, but wishes to reform EU for the better, quite like we all want to do. 

Who would want to live in a  community, which can not improve itself? I wouldn't. 

Seems like UK is still howling for it's great days 100 years ago, unable to renew itself to the modern era. Good luck with that.

4 hours ago, nontabury said:

Not yet,but it’s coming.

How did the Eurosceptic party do in the Recent Finish elections?

brexit was cancelled and the finnish bulldogs didnt do anywhere near good enough,they need a true leader to galvanise them,maybe tommy could go international and move them forward,iam sure timmy would open a helsinki spoonies to help with recruitment.

17 hours ago, oilinki said:

We are waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting ever after..

Euroceptics didn't do well on recent Finnish elections. There were no parties who were supporting such things. And yes, I did talk with The Finns party leader Jussi Halla-Aho on twitter. He is not Eurosceptic, but wishes to reform EU for the better, quite like we all want to do. 

Who would want to live in a  community, which can not improve itself? I wouldn't. 

Seems like UK is still howling for it's great days 100 years ago, unable to renew itself to the modern era. Good luck with that.

As stated in the Economist:-

The finns are the happiest nation in the world, according to the United Nations, and tied with Sweden and Norway for the freest, according to Freedom House. They are also at or near the top in education, not to mention consumption of coffee. But after the national election on April 14th, they have given up their claim to have solved the problem of far-right populism. The Finns Party, an anti-immigrant, Eurosceptic party previously known in English as the True Finns, surged in the final weeks and took 17.5% of the vote, just a whisker behind the winning Social Democrats at 17.7%. The Social Democrats will probably now form a centre-left government, but as in so much of Europe, the far right’s strength will make things complicated.

On 4/12/2019 at 7:29 PM, snoop1130 said:

Nigel Farage, launched a new Brexit Party on Friday, promising to put "the fear of God" into lawmakers he accused of betraying Britain's decision to quit the bloc.

No Nigel it was the Russians. ????

On 4/13/2019 at 8:21 PM, Loiner said:

Any Brit who can take EU money and run away with it has my admiration.
How much did he take?

He  cleaned  us out mate , nothing new ,, ex UK taxpayer .555

On 4/18/2019 at 9:14 PM, sammieuk1 said:

How is it possible there are 10 pages so far about Farangatang to launch a Brexit party amazing Thailand or just no news????

Keep on topic ,  its better than  thai movies forum , only just .

On 4/18/2019 at 9:14 PM, sammieuk1 said:

How is it possible there are 10 pages so far about Farangatang to launch a Brexit party amazing Thailand or just no news????

Wait for it everything is under control. ????

Archived