Watch out parliament, Farage warns at launch of new Brexit Party

snoop1130

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, vogie said:

Not sure how credible this link is, but it is probably just as credible as a ilovetheeu link.????

Ford Transit moved to Turkey 2013 with EU grant.
Jaguar Land Rover has recently agreed to build a new plant in Slovakia with EU grant, owned by Tata, the same company who have trashed our steel works and emptied the workers pension funds.
Peugeot closed its Ryton (was Rootes Group) plant and moved production to Slovakia with EU grant.
British Army's new Ajax fighting vehicles to be built in SPAIN using SWEDISH steel at the request of the EU to support jobs in Spain with EU grant, rather than Wales.
Dyson gone to Malaysia, with an EU loan.

Crown Closures, Bournemouth (Was METAL BOX), gone to Poland with EU grant, once employed 1,200.

https://janetteheffernan.blogspot.com/2016/06/brexit-list-of-uk-companies-no-longer.html

Honda leaving UK due partly to brexit,Nissan almost certainly going with a hard brexit,1000s of city jobs already gone,Dyson a fan of brexit but took the EUs money just about sums up brexiteers in a nutshell,an absolute scumbag of a fella

36 minutes ago, bomber said:

Honda leaving UK due partly to brexit,Nissan almost certainly going with a hard brexit,1000s of city jobs already gone,Dyson a fan of brexit but took the EUs money just about sums up brexiteers in a nutshell,an absolute scumbag of a fella

I have just rung Sir James Dyson OM CBE FRS FREng and he says the feeling is mutual.

Honda leaving UK due partly to brexit,Nissan almost certainly going with a hard brexit,1000s of city jobs already gone,

Car jobs not due to Brexit. City jobs also not true, but who would care about those people any way? All the jobs and industries can easily be attracted back to UK with tax concessions and UK government support. That’s the support which is prevented by EU rules.

1 hour ago, bomber said:

Honda to end Turkey production after 2021

In a statement it made on Feb. 19, the Japanese carmaker had announced that it would restructure its global manufacturing network.

As part of the restructuring, it would close its Swindon vehicle manufacturing plant in the U.K. in 2021, at the end of the current model’s production lifecycle.

The statement also added that the global restructure will also involve Honda’s automobile operations in Turkey.

Nothing to do with brexit its restructure its global manufacturing network.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/honda-to-end-turkey-production-after-2021-142524

Posters can 'Bercow' all they like but they'll not prevent the event being the no1 news item all day tomorrow (Marr, Ridge) or the full monty being posted in a oner via youtube upon completion ????

à¸à¸¥à¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¹à¸à¸«à¸²à¸£à¸¹à¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸ªà¸³à¸«à¸£à¸±à¸ red grouse feather

(Would be better in White!)

13 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

I always picture him as one of those really annoying bores youd find in yuppyfied rural pubs as he gathers small groups of scared elderly people in the lounge bar to listen....................................................Awful man, really.

Well I suppose that pretty much proves it.

23 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Posters can 'Bercow' all they like but they'll not prevent the event being the no1 news item all day tomorrow (Marr, Ridge) or the full monty being posted in a oner via youtube upon completion ????

And the previous word is hypocrisy, not sure if that is relevant other than you are happy to tell the world that brilliant as you may be you are not too literate.

4 minutes ago, rott said:

And the previous word is hypocrisy, not sure if that is relevant other than you are happy to tell the world that brilliant as you may be you are not too literate.

Well, if that's the case that he's not too literate then the same applies to Winston Churchill who was a notoriously bad speller. 

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

So your happy for the British public to have to pay considerably more for products made in the UK? 

And if we want to export then we'll have to compete with those low cost economies. Which means upping the UK's poor productivity and lowering wage levels. Which will suit the right wing fascists like R-Mogg and his wealthy mates just dandy.

Your solutions is?

Regarding agricultural products, I think when we’re out of the protectionist E.u we will be able to source any products we need from anywhere in the world. This will not benefit the French farmers, but so what.

F29B3FE8-2A9E-4A7F-9389-81007C39EDD8.jpeg

41 minutes ago, rott said:

I readily confess to being serially dyslexic & assumed no one would mind.... if I wasn't also a B-B-Brexiter ????

BTW: Your post serves as a dinner-gong for like-minded fruitcakes to return the compliment as and when they see fit.

11 hours ago, evadgib said:

21 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I doubt that uk news outlets will be interested in reporting on this..... but hope to be proven wrong.

I had momentarily overlooked their bias but it doesn't seem to matter as Joe public seem to be signing-up in droves anyway.

I'm currently reading the legal challenge in UK court to May's moving of the goalposts on 29 March on http://englishdemocrats.party/

This taster includes a reference to how helpful Gina Miller has been to their cause. A response is expected on or before 17th.

The English Democrats’ case is that the PM has no statutory power to agree to an extension. The change to ‘exit day’, in a statutory instrument under the European Union Withdrawal Act 2018, can only be made if the Article 50 period has already been extended under international law. If the PM had no power to extend, Parliament could not lawfully make the statutory instrument.

The English Democrats rely on the Supreme Court decision in Miller v Secretary of State, which found that the government cannot change how and whether EU law applies to the UK by the Royal Prerogative. The PM could only notify under Article 50 under the EU (Notification of Withdrawal) Act 2017. 

Detailed Submissions

I've just checked the latest UK news - and it's MPs demanding that Assange face swedish justice/British Steel demanding money from the govt. as a result of the brexit vote and Salisbury the best place to live.

To be fair, these headlines are from the BBC and Guardian that are top of the list on google.....

On 4/12/2019 at 11:34 PM, losworld said:

This guy is a fighter for the people not a puppet of the rulers.

Someone should put this crackpot down like the diseased dog that he is spreading his poison lies all over . 

9 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I've just checked the latest UK news - and it's MPs demanding that Assange face swedish justice/British Steel demanding money from the govt. as a result of the brexit vote and Salisbury the best place to live.

To be fair, these headlines are from the BBC and Guardian that are top of the list on google.....

But why the picture of Muttley ? 

23 hours ago, vogie said:

Well it appears with all the derisory remarks and the dirt that is being dug up by remainers on here, Nigel has got a lot of remainers worried.

Far from it, I for one hope his party does very well and that over 50% of the leavers sign up for it. Same goes for remainers, get around 50% into Change UK and UK politics could move to a whole new level.

Nigel Farage has the ability to distort the truth so convincingly it is quite scary but one thing he has right is that UK politics is broken.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

The PM is not listening to the British people!

PM T May is in very good company,

the vast majority of PMs around do not listen to the British People.

Now, is TM's portfolio to listen to the wishes of the British people today?

Or, to push/deliver on the Tory manifesto from the most recent GE, the GE in which the people actually

elected PM May?

1 minute ago, melvinmelvin said:

PM T May is in very good company,

the vast majority of PMs around do not listen to the British People.

Now, is TM's portfolio to listen to the wishes of the British people today?

Or, to push/deliver on the Tory manifesto from the most recent GE, the GE in which the people actually

elected PM May?

The British PM is not elected by the British people.  The people elect the party they wish to govern.  The party itself elects a leader and it is that leader whom becomes PM should he/she  be elected as an MP by the voters at the General Election.

20 hours ago, Loiner said:

Any Brit who can take EU money and run away with it has my admiration.
How much did he take?

nice to see admiration and honour amongst fellow thieves,another british hero to add to your list,does he replace tommy as no1

35 minutes ago, bomber said:

nice to see admiration and honour amongst fellow thieves,another british hero to add to your list,does he replace tommy as no1

Another ridiculous post from our resident spoonist contributor.

I intended to attaché another post of the P.m sadly I have no more, however I think this makes a good substitute:- 

C6A7C25F-B569-422C-B11B-BCF5D8B0D48B.jpeg

Archived