Watch out parliament, Farage warns at launch of new Brexit Party

snoop1130

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Again. How much money and where did he take it to?

All his E U parliament renumerations, expense accounts and there may be more. I presume he had it all deposited in his bank account.

All his E U parliament renumerations, expense accounts and there may be more. I presume he had it all deposited in his bank account.

We’re talking about Bomber’s Dyson accusations.
Every Eurocent Nigel and UKIP MEPs take from the EU money pit is more of our contribution saved from the EU.

21 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Every Eurocent Nigel and UKIP MEPs take from the EU money pit is more of our contribution saved from the EU.

Second part makes no sense, thanks for the correction in your first part, thought it was about farage.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1114032/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-Easter-latest
The former Ukip leader launched his new Brexit Party this week to get MEPs elected in May. However, Mrs May is desperate to avoid Mr Farage and his party from securing seats in the European Parliament and to do that she is having her negotiators work through Easter. The PM is hoping to avoid any MPs standing in the European Parliament election by scrambling to get her failed Withdrawal Agreement through the Commons before next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

34 minutes ago, Loiner said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1114032/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-Easter-latest
The former Ukip leader launched his new Brexit Party this week to get MEPs elected in May. However, Mrs May is desperate to avoid Mr Farage and his party from securing seats in the European Parliament and to do that she is having her negotiators work through Easter. The PM is hoping to avoid any MPs standing in the European Parliament election by scrambling to get her failed Withdrawal Agreement through the Commons before next month.

Yes, she is trying to get an agreement and has people working hard on that. The contention she is doing that to avoid farage getting in the European parliament is laughable though.

Yes, she is trying to get an agreement and has people working hard on that. The contention she is doing that to avoid farage getting in the European parliament is laughable though.
Teresa the appesa knows that the Brexit Party would do very well if the UK takes part in next monthe mep elections.
Face facts please..both tories and labour have had their "days in the sun".

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

I would love to see Nigel Farage debating with someone from the remain side. Any of them will do,he’ll wipe the floor with them. Don’t agree, just ask Nick Clegg. 

4AEC6CBA-AFA3-442E-9042-AF7377921D5A.jpeg

10 hours ago, nontabury said:

Another ridiculous post from our resident spoonist contributor.

I intended to attaché another post of the P.m sadly I have no more, however I think this makes a good substitute:- 

C6A7C25F-B569-422C-B11B-BCF5D8B0D48B.jpeg

yet another post with reference to WW2,my god you must live a sad life.

9 hours ago, Loiner said:

Would yours be Lord Haw Haw?

at least we know now you wanted brexit purely because of germany,ze war is over tommy,you can carry on fighting it on the terraces and on line but it does make you look rather silly,but if its the highlight of your day then so be it

8 hours ago, Loiner said:

it was posted by one of your brexit buddies on here earlier,you need to go back and see which one,i was merely stating it was rather odd that he would do such a thing being a mouthy brexiteer,but nothing shocks me with these folks when personel gain was the game for most of them,the sheep followed them loyally and are so far out of pocket,malagateddy £10k plus and counting,the spoonies UK posters on here only several hundred,will they ever see thailand again? i doubt it,did they ever visit in the first place? probably not

it was posted by one of your brexit buddies on here earlier,you need to go back and see which one,i was merely stating it was rather odd that he would do such a thing being a mouthy brexiteer,but nothing shocks me with these folks when personel gain was the game for most of them,the sheep followed them loyally and are so far out of pocket,malagateddy £10k plus and counting,the spoonies UK posters on here only several hundred,will they ever see thailand again? i doubt it,did they ever visit in the first place? probably not
Bomber..money does not come into it..I want my friends who reside in the UK..their kids and grandkids to have a medium and long term better future..OUT of the fraudulent corrupt autocratic eu which is being run by people who were not voted inyo their positions by the european electorate.
I also do not want the UK to be part of a united states of europe.
Ps..I have plenty Spanish..German and Italian friends..you must understand it is eu I loath..NOT the european people.

Bomber..I reside within the Chaiyaphum Province of Thailand..please try and keep up!

On 4/13/2019 at 7:38 PM, bomber said:

Dyson a fan of brexit but took the EUs money just about sums up brexiteers in a nutshell,an absolute scumbag of a fella

10 hours ago, bomber said:

it was posted by one of your brexit buddies on here earlier,you need to go back and see which one,i was merely stating it was rather odd that he would do such a thing being a mouthy brexiteer,but nothing shocks me with these folks when personel gain was the game for most of them,

Again: How much EU money did he take and where did he take it to?

10 hours ago, bomber said:

at least we know now you wanted brexit purely because of germany,ze war is over tommy,you can carry on fighting it on the terraces and on line but it does make you look rather silly,but if its the highlight of your day then so be it

Image result for lord haw haw

I can just imagine the Braying Bomber from Berlin. He would sound like your posts wouldn't he? Haw Haw Haw

8 hours ago, malagateddy said:

... their kids and grandkids to have a medium and long term better future..OUT of the fraudulent corrupt autocratic eu which is being run by people who were not voted inyo their positions by the european electorate.

Not nice for me to read that my son and his 3 children haven't a nice actual life, and won't have a good future in Belgium. 

They seems to do quite well and happy, so far. 

The E.U. may be corrupt,

in my opinion that haven't an influence on the quality of life of the Europeans, 

as you stated :

"kids and grandkidsto have a medium and long term better future..OUT of..." 

43 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Again: How much EU money did he take and where did he take it to?

Again,ask the poster who stated he took the EU money,it was this posters claim,he was a brexiteer so you it shoud be true..search back a few days and read it

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Image result for lord haw haw

I can just imagine the Braying Bomber from Berlin. He would sound like your posts wouldn't he? Haw Haw Haw

you seem unable to forget about WW2,at least alzheimer's hasnt effected you as it goes many others your age.

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

The E.U. may be corrupt,

in my opinion that haven't an influence on the quality of life of the Europeans, 

as you stated :

"kids and grandkidsto have a medium and long term better future..OUT of..." 

luke what you find in the UK is people like malagateddy blaming the EU for every trivial little thing that goes wrong in the UK,they have never or barely been effected by EU law or any euro MPs elected or not elected but still claim to be,its an outlet for them to show their patriotism and they love it,if the UK did crash out and suffer they would still have there excuses already lined up to still blame the EU,they love to call the EU bully's,now considering these brexiteers are supposed to be the strong hard bulldog types they sure to like to whinge and cry like little little kids.

22 hours ago, Loiner said:

Again. How much money and where did he take it to?

"Higher EU agricultural subsidies helped the farming business of Sir James Dyson to make a profit for the first time last year. Beeswax Dyson Farming generated a pre-tax profit of £747,000, compared to a loss of £1.53m in 2016. Financial support from the EU totalled £2.8m, up from £2.4m the previous year."

http://www.corporate-welfare-watch.org.uk/wp/2018/10/04/eu-subsidies-help-james-dyson-to-farming-profit/

"James Dyson defends his £1.6m farm subsidy receipts"

https://www.fwi.co.uk/news/dyson-defends-his-1-6m-farm-subsidy-receipts

Again,ask the poster who stated he took the EU money,it was this posters claim,he was a brexiteer so you it shoud be true..search back a few days and read it

No, your deflection won’t work. It was definitely your claim, plus that Dyson is a scumbag. So back it up and tell us:
How much, and where did he take it to?

you seem unable to forget about WW2,at least alzheimer's hasnt effected you as it goes many others your age.

You’ve no idea of my age old pal.
What’s up - don’t like being compared a braying malcontent provocateur, or is that too close to the bone?

12 minutes ago, Loiner said:

No, your deflection won’t work. It was definitely your claim, plus that Dyson is a scumbag. So back it up and tell us:
How much, and where did he take it to?

Why don't you read the post before yours?

Archived