Watch out parliament, Farage warns at launch of new Brexit Party

snoop1130

33 minutes ago, Loiner said:

No, your deflection won’t work. It was definitely your claim, plus that Dyson is a scumbag. So back it up and tell us:
How much, and where did he take it to?

vogie on saturday post 28,your fellow brexiteer,i wish you lot would communicate a bit better, tommy,nigel,bojo and JRM would be more more organised ????

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Opl said:

"Higher EU agricultural subsidies helped the farming business of Sir James Dyson to make a profit for the first time last year. Beeswax Dyson Farming generated a pre-tax profit of £747,000, compared to a loss of £1.53m in 2016. Financial support from the EU totalled £2.8m, up from £2.4m the previous year."

http://www.corporate-welfare-watch.org.uk/wp/2018/10/04/eu-subsidies-help-james-dyson-to-farming-profit/

"James Dyson defends his £1.6m farm subsidy receipts"

https://www.fwi.co.uk/news/dyson-defends-his-1-6m-farm-subsidy-receipts

just waiting now for a bulldog to make the claim the farmers weekly is biased.

just waiting now for a bulldog to make the claim the farmers weekly is biased.

Well we were waiting for the snappy little lapdog to answer. Now why couldn’t you find that, in between all your sneering and snivelling? You had no idea had you?
So his farming business took EU all above board agri subsidies. Our money actually, that went back into UK farms. All the better that it did not disappear into the corrupt EU coffers.
And yet the man you describe as “an absolute scumbag of a fella” still supports getting out of the EU. You have no idea about anything. I would say he’s a standup guy and you are the scumbag here.

12 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Well we were waiting for the snappy little lapdog to answer. Now why couldn’t you find that, in between all your sneering and snivelling? You had no idea had you?
So his farming business took EU all above board agri subsidies. Our money actually, that went back into UK farms. All the better that it did not disappear into the corrupt EU coffers.
And yet the man you describe as “an absolute scumbag of a fella” still supports getting out of the EU. You have no idea about anything. I would say he’s a standup guy and you are the scumbag here.

according to you lot every penny the EU collects seems to be "our" money,you have to realise you and the benefit scroungers in the UK are not going to get the £350 million a week bojo and nigel promised the the nation and the NHS,the saving if we were to leave wont go far although it might help with the extra unemployment benefit payouts,stop dreaming your going to get some of it

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

according to you lot every penny the EU collects seems to be "our" money,you have to realise you and the benefit scroungers in the UK are not going to get the £350 million a week bojo and nigel promised the the nation and the NHS,the saving if we were to leave wont go far although it might help with the extra unemployment benefit payouts,stop dreaming your going to get some of it

£350 million for the NHS: How the Brexit bus pledge is coming true

Vote Leave’s success has turned the Conservatives into big spenders

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/350-million-for-the-nhs-how-the-brexit-bus-pledge-is-coming-true/

Bomber looks like your wrong again the NHS will get their £350 million a week

according to you lot every penny the EU collects seems to be "our" money,

Every single cent that comes from the EU in the form of subsidies, grants, university bribes, or whatever, is from OUR contribution. The EU produces nothing and only sends back part of what we contribute.
A further 8 or 9 Billion is lost into their corrupt coffers and subsidies to peasant economies.

11 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

£350 million for the NHS: How the Brexit bus pledge is coming true

Vote Leave’s success has turned the Conservatives into big spenders

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/350-million-for-the-nhs-how-the-brexit-bus-pledge-is-coming-true/

Bomber looks like your wrong again the NHS will get their £350 million a week

jesus we havent even left to save even £1.00 and you still manage to make the dream/lies come true in a roundabout way,what a magician ???? so who needs brexit now then? all is well,lets scrap it and malaga teddy will only of lost £10k...happy days

Just now, Loiner said:

Every single cent that comes from the EU in the form of subsidies, grants, university bribes, or whatever, is from OUR contribution. The EU produces nothing and only sends back part of what we contribute.
A further 8 or 9 Billion is lost into their corrupt coffers and subsidies to peasant economies.

you lot are often sympathetic with the poor PIGS nations blaming germany/EU for all there troubles,likewise the UK.yet now your calling them peasants,you cannot have it both ways,

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

you lot are often sympathetic with the poor PIGS nations blaming germany/EU for all there troubles,likewise the UK.yet now your calling them peasants,you cannot have it both ways,

Isn't one the nations that your planing to retire to one of the PIGS nations

I assume you major concern is that once the UK has left the EU that the PIGS nations will either have to reduced spending or increase taxs to fund themselves

11 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I assume you major concern is that once the UK has left the EU that the PIGS nations will either have to reduced spending or increase taxs to fund themselves

Wont make any difference,i wont be working or paying taxes,iam not concerned at all.

You really trust him …..? :wink:

Reminds me to Lawyers …"in court enemy's for the looks ", after …. in a nice bar conspiring togheter how to make their case last longest …(read .).. bringing most money in for them :unsure: 

1_G4bJKrmJmofXwUOgdvpRPA[1].gif

22 minutes ago, david555 said:

You really trust him …..? :wink:

Reminds me to Lawyers …"in court enemy's for the looks ", after …. in a nice bar conspiring togheter how to make their case last longest …(read .).. bringing most money in for them :unsure: 

1_G4bJKrmJmofXwUOgdvpRPA[1].gif

nigel looks rather happy in the place he wants to bring down,maybe they have just agreed to increase his pension. 

Bomber..for the last time .I reside in the Chaiyaphum Province..please try and keep up.

luke what you find in the UK is people like malagateddy blaming the EU for every trivial little thing that goes wrong in the UK,they have never or barely been effected by EU law or any euro MPs elected or not elected but still claim to be,its an outlet for them to show their patriotism and they love it,if the UK did crash out and suffer they would still have there excuses already lined up to still blame the EU,they love to call the EU bully's,now considering these brexiteers are supposed to be the strong hard bulldog types they sure to like to whinge and cry like little little kids.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You cannot fo that to the subdidy junkie countrys..try methadone 1st

12 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Bomber..for the last time .I reside in the Chaiyaphum Province..please try and keep up.

i havent said you dont,i cannot see what your point is,we all know where you live,are you saying your not bothered about brexit as your in issan,if so then why all the fuss

No sympathy with any of them, particularly Eastern and Southern European counties. They were always in it for the handouts.

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

No sympathy with any of them, particularly Eastern and Southern European counties. They were always in it for the handouts.

you think different to most brexiteers then as they usually blame germany and the EU for the PIGS nations troubles,spain and portugal are not in as bad state as is made out,greece's problems were self inflicted and italy has enough wealth to be fine.

I'm saying that I do care bout my friends..kids n grandkids back in the UK and I want them to have a genuine chance of a far better future..financially and lifestyle wise when the UK throws off the corrupt fraudulent shackles of the eu.
Ps..gonna really love next months mep elections..drunkard..the putty faced dummy from belguim etc will need medication eg..anti depressants.

i havent said you dont,i cannot see what your point is,we all know where you live,are you saying your not bothered about brexit as your in issan,if so then why all the fuss

3 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

I'm saying that I do care bout my friends..kids n grandkids back in the UK and I want them to have a genuine chance of a far better future..financially and lifestyle wise when the UK throws off the corrupt fraudulent shackles of the eu.
Ps..gonna really love next months mep elections..drunkard..the putty faced dummy from belguim etc will need medication eg..anti depressants.

Start by explaining to them if they want a better life they need to earn it.

And lay off on your usual ‘it’s always somebody else’s fault’.

I your friends, kids and grandkids can’t get a better life with the UK in the UK then lord help them in the UK out of the EU.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Start by explaining to them if they want a better life they need to earn it.

And lay off on your usual ‘it’s always somebody else’s fault’.

I your friends, kids and grandkids can’t get a better life with the UK in the UK then lord help them in the UK out of the EU.

iam sure they can be trained to pick fruit and veg alongside the turkeys from sunderland/nissan,lincolnshire and the fens will be the new true England,yorkshire will go back to being a pakistani enclave.

Archived