Scooter Rental in Ubon Ratchathani

NCC1701A

It is quite difficult to find anything above 125cc here for rent. I've tried from a couple places before with no luck. If you speak thai, there possibly are some thai motorbike rental shops that rent out 150cc's

3 hours ago, bergen said:

Agreed. Replied thus to another thread when recommending Jay-Jay to a guy looking for something more like 250cc. "Not sure whether they rent more than step-thrus in the m/bike category, but they are long established, speak good English (my own experience) and reportedly reliable (by friend I took round there who hired). 250 baht a day I recall for by the day short hire but good quality newish bike" (Aug 2017). Outside Inn also has a couple of bikes for hire - I thing their current price is 300 baht with terms for longer hires. Outside Inn is a good choice for staying if you are the traveling type on a budget - very hospitable and knowledgeable owners

Hi there! 

I'm Brent from The Outside Inn. As others have said, I don't know of anywhere that rents larger than 125cc scooters in Ubon. We have 13 bikes for rent, both 115cc and 125cc class. Rentals start at 250B per day, and as low as just 2300B per month for long term (3+ months) rentals. We have weekly and 1 month rates in between. Most of our bikes are out long term but we have a few available at the moment. If you'd like to check any out, just Google or Facebook search The Outside Inn Ubon for our contact info and let us know. Cheers, 

Archived