After four times travel to thailand on visa exemption

Hello I am Wolf from germany. Since July 2018 I travelled to Thailand 4 times on visa exemption with some extensions at Immigration and 2 border runs in 2018 and one in 2019. Right now I am here for 4 months. I will go to germany soon and then come back after 1-3 months and stay for around 3 months in thailand. I wonder If I should get a Tourist visa before coming back to avoid questions or trouble at Airport immigration? 

Thx. I been reading in this forum a bit. I am afraid that just travelling between Germany and Thailand 

repeatedly for some times could be a problem. Like some io could say 'why you go in and out so many times?' Reason is I live with gf for some time and then go back to germany for some business to do.

37 minutes ago, Wolf1 said:

Thx. I been reading in this forum a bit. I am afraid that just travelling between Germany and Thailand 

repeatedly for some times could be a problem. Like some io could say 'why you go in and out so many times?' Reason is I live with gf for some time and then go back to germany for some business to do.

It is definitely best to get a SETV. It won’t guarantee you won’t get questioned but it reduces the likelihood.

Get your girlfriend to write a letter inviting you to stay with her and show that to the IO if they question why you visit so often. Include a copy of her ID and Tabian Baan (house registration book). That helps demonstrate a legitimate reason to frequently visit.

18 hours ago, Thailand Outcast said:

You say, "Right now I am here for 4 months."  I am just wondering how that is possible, unless you add another visa run to your list.

Easy possible when he arrived end of 2018, then extended this one. Then end of February he do his first border run for 2019 and extended that as well… so he could stay almost till end of April.

Edited by HampiK