3 days in nha trang and hcmc

qwab32

Hi my buddy and I are in hchc then nha trang for 3 nights later this month.  I've been to hcmc briefly but don't know the place that well. Never been to nha Trang.  Any suggestions for 2 blokes travelling in both places? Thanks 

1 minute ago, Puchaiyank said:

Don't miss the fresh lobster cooked for you right along beach road Nha Trang...enjoy!

Majority of lobster in Nha Trang is farmed but maybe still tastes good. I'm here now and will have to give it a go.

43 minutes ago, Mahseer said:

Nha Trang is full on package tourist territory dominated by Russians and Chinese. Vung Tau just down the road from HCMC would have been my choice for a couple of blokes type stay. Any chance of changing?

Can't change Mahseer. Was at vung tau over new year and liked it. Just fancied a change with nha trang. 

Just now, qwab32 said:

Can't change Mahseer. Was at vung tau over new year and liked it. Just fancied a change with nha trang. 

Well Vung Tau it ain't but plenty of places for an ale along the strip and no doubt plenty of other action couple of sois back but have the other half in tow so can't recommend anywhere but hopefully others will.

Enjoy

1 minute ago, Mahseer said:

Well Vung Tau it ain't but plenty of places for an ale along the strip and no doubt plenty of other action couple of sois back but have the other half in tow so can't recommend anywhere but hopefully others will.

Enjoy

Thanks Mahseer..enjoy

Archived