Went to the waterfalls for Songkran but only Thais get in free, not foreigners.

I know its an incredibly technical subject and is clearly just too difficult for some to get their head around, I'll try to put it in simple words....

These other countries mentioned offer residents of any nationality a residents rate.

If you are unable to understand the difference between a National and a Resident - then I'd agree, just sit back, enjoy the ignorance of a simple life and keep the blood pressure under control. 

And also understand the difference between a residence visa and a non- immigrant visa

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 hours ago, Sealbash said:

Many of us already do donate

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have visited some well known temples and waterfalls, and if it's worth, i am glad to pay a higher price to visit, happy to do my bit for the maintenance of the places, still i think that double pricing the foreigners doesn't look good.

Those foreigners are already supporting the tourism business, they should not be (and feel) over-exploited.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:40 AM, Vacuum said:

He could have stayed somewhere and enjoyed a couple of cold ones, whilst the family went to the waterfall. That's what I would have done (his wife was the driver). :burp:

I usually sneak in along a hiking/cycling trail, there's always a back way in.

• Like 1