Your estimation on P4P tourism percentage

socrate

I would like to know if my estimation of more than 50% of the tourism to Pattaya is "romantic", "for the girls" tourism than anything else?

The number is probably smaller for Phuket and Bangkok.

I would like to hear your opinions.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, socrate said:

I would like to hear your opinions.

i would say you are correct. the first time any farang woman with a family googles "Pattaya" she would know it is not for her.

and the answer to the question from a Thai woman "Have you ever been to Pattaya?" can be a deal breaker for starting a relationship. 

Bangkok is a starting point for tourists.

Likely 50% of single - non tour bus visitors are in town for a little companionship....Men and Women 

Interesting article google had from Glamour magazine:

More Women Are Exploring Sex Tourism—and I Was One of Them

January 17, 2018

"With her hand now on my knee, it almost felt like we were just girlfriends on vacation. She seemed genuinely interested in me and eager to confide in me, and I’d always craved this sort of attention from a woman, but somehow, in this moment, I just wanted to get down to business"

Do they come only for p4p? Lots of places to go for that. I'd say that most just appreciate the fact that something is available if they so desire while enjoying the other things that made their decision: the food, an affordable vacation, health care without going bankrupt, 200 baht massages (most places no longer offer extras), golf, sand, and eye candy. 

42 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Overweight skint 60+ men slobbering all over a girl a third of their age (and less) for a few seconds is pushing the notion of 'romance' to an extreme level !

No man is more in love than the ones you describe freshly escaped from the Bible pounding, screeching feminist West. Give them a few moments of happiness before leaving the Earth forever. 

1 hour ago, socrate said:

I would like to know if my estimation of more than 50% of the tourism to Pattaya is "romantic", "for the girls" tourism than anything else?

First post (and until now unique post) and already launching a troll :whistling:

With more than 8 millions tourists coming in Pattaya, and most of them from China and India (non P4P), you will have huge difficulties to reach your 50% even in supposing that everyone else is there for P4P ! :whistling:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//Closed//

Archived