Brit accused of kicking Thai wife to death when she refused him sex found dead in prison

Jonathan Fairfield

2 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

What's that BS? An excuse for kicking a woman to death?

Calm down.   I am not condoning what he did for a second. Ive seen this situation many times in LOS .I used to be offered serious baht to find old aussie guys for Thai men's wives. I always walked away.  I know a very happy Thai man whose wife lives with farang boyfriends on and off and they send money to her 'family'. Been doing it for at least 10 years.

I get the impression there's a lot of newbies on YVF. No problem, watch and learn. Don't get emotional on Thailand.....   Ever!.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

So she was a prostitute? It perplexes me why so many Brits marry prostitutes in Pattaya. It is like the norm.

Does it ever end well? 

It astounds me the number of men who willingly frequent "working girls" , then slag them off.

Double standards it seems

9 minutes ago, Scutty said:

Its probably because thats all they can get . I mean which Thai girl want to marry a fat, bald , sex addicted beer belly English <deleted> ? You guessed it ,,,the hooker one .

"Money Number One"!

Lots of this stuff is originated in poverty.

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Yes a guy who just kicked his wife would not make up some excuses. Thais are not the only ones who exclusively make up stories to justify bad behaviour.

Even IF this was true it certainly does not justify him kicking her to death, he could leave her. That is the risk of marrying a much younger wife. No wife is property though some people like to believe this. Maybe those people should move to some Muslim state.

No they could not drink there and would have to convert

2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Idiots believing in karma would have to accept it was her karma to get kicked to death, there is no such thing as karma it's a fairy tale to keep people feeling good when bad things happen.

Bit like the sky fairy 

Funny that the British press only picked up the story of his death 7 months after the event. The Thai Rath article the day after said that prison authorities couldn’t be contacted to explain his falling death and the British press despite taking 7 months over it have offered no further insight into the circumstances of his death. Did he jump or was he pushed? We will never know and no one seems to care very much on account of his earlier action.

Feel sad for their children. How do they tell people about their parents?

13 hours ago, Benroon said:

I had already started a thread on this - the odd thing is it states he died in August last year but its only breaking now ?

Someone has probably just sold it to that well-known rag, The Sun, they love the extra "readers" inconsequential dramas like this gets them. 

1 hour ago, justin case said:

I think there is always more to the story and what the media tells us ... kick her to death over sex ? don't think so ... I sure understand why people would do something when having a b.iatch that took all your money, tell you she will take the kids to a place you will not be allowed to see them, take the house, the car, the money, alimony , etc...

don't think this is just sex 

any no CCTV in prison  ?

Didn't read the post? He was found asleep in the house when the police came and he told them he kicked her about a little because she would not have sex with him. Said he didn't intend to kill her. His own admission not speculation by police investigators.

1 hour ago, RobMuir said:

So she was a prostitute? It perplexes me why so many Brits marry prostitutes in Pattaya. It is like the norm.

Does it ever end well? 

Sometimes, I am American but an acquaintance I came over with was partying hearty with 5 bargirls and ended up asking one to marry him. She wasn't even cute . He was 54 ,her 30---they have a 13 yo son and have happily been together 14 years. He retires soon.

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

With so many beautiful single women in Thailand who are up for it who needs to pay prostitutes? 

She was quite attractive, he a fat old farang with an apparently terrible personality. 

I wonder what it was that attracted her to him. 

why are woman attracted to such men.  nothing new. i see it all over the world.  maybe they feel they can help them?  sad.

2 hours ago, justin case said:

I think there is always more to the story and what the media tells us ... kick her to death over sex ? don't think so ... I sure understand why people would do something when having a b.iatch that took all your money, tell you she will take the kids to a place you will not be allowed to see them, take the house, the car, the money, alimony , etc...

don't think this is just sex 

any no CCTV in prison  ?

a cautionary tale

41 minutes ago, Benroon said:

You knew her right ? Where does it say she was a bar girl ? Or have you just assumed that because she's a young attractive thai girl ?

In the time I knew her she was a gym instructor and a nutrition product seller, Herbalife it might have been or something like that and another person on here said she was a gym members secretary when they moved to Pattaya. I'm no detective but if you're a very good looking bar girl living in Pattaya would you not be in the bars ?

Maybe you knew her before me, maybe she was and turned her life around, so where was she a bar girl ?

what does her alleged profession have to do with the fact that a piece of human detritus, kicked her to death??

Working girls are as entitled to safety as any other person

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

It astounds me the number of men who willingly frequent "working girls" , then slag them off.

Double standards it seems

Renting and buying is very different. 

I would rent a car but would never buy a rental car. Too many renters have thrashed the guts out of it, done things with it you would never do to your own car and it would have many issues that are not apparent when you first see it that would surface later. 

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

They met in a bar in Bangkok that my mate owned (she wasn't working there) - those pictures which don't look at all bad don't do her justice - she was exceptionally pretty and took very good care of herself. Always in the gym and badgering others (incl my Mrs) to get down the gym. I think she then got into selling nutrition based products. She was a bright spark, always seemed to be happy.

He was a <deleted> to her from the beginning (even went missing on his wedding night) - though after they had their twins he seemed to calm down a bit. Lovely kids as well, she did a good job bringing them up. Prior to that he was just a tool - would always want to be the loudest in a bar (not the smartest in a bkk bar full of oil workers) - would whack cues onto pool tables, which very nearly got him a beating from the owner as well, and just couldn't handle his drink at all. 

I would love to know more details of the death a) to know it hurt and b) there were no shortage of volunteers to have this arranged - might explain the delay in revealing the death where an autopsy I guess isn't going to be of much use - I don't know ?  - all very strange. 

Nice to hear some real info. 

Terrible whoever started the whore rumor.

Pattaya seems to full of Brits who can’t handle their drink.

I hate people who smash cues on pool tables.

7 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Renting and buying is very different. 

I would rent a car but would never buy a rental car. Too many renters have thrashed the guts out of it, done things with it you would never do to your own car and it would have many issues that are not apparent when you first see it that would surface later. 

Sounds as though you do not respect the rental car, just assume it has been thrashed and use it anyway

I would prefer to think working girls sell a service, and deserve respect

16 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

If true, a nasty piece of work. Karma.

Just a thought........ I wonder if karma ever catches up with people who keep banging on about karma.  Let's be honest it really means 'he got wot he deserved'.  Why not just state it as such and thus be a little more honest.

2 hours ago, seabass69 said:

Maybe he refused sex to his prison wife & she beat him to death 

Prison Husband???

On thing that no one has considered, maybe when he covered her with a blanket, she was still alive, reports are that when the body was inspected it was confirmed she had been dead for several hours...

Maybe in his drunken stupor he thought she was not that badly hurt and would soon return to the marital bed...  though still murder.    

Archived