BANGKOK

9 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

By him not condemning it...he is pretty much condoning it. Please read my second paragraph again. He should have advised AGAINST it and he of all people should have known better. What he really should have said was that it is inhumane and against his holy nature to own other humans as property. Just because other a-holes did it...well I guess JC was just another a-hole. Amen! 

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

So apparently Jesus said that.

I see, that most of you still think Jesus existed as a human. Makes me wonder because there is no proof of his existence. Same as Santa Claus. I think he does exist, but in our minds - not in history.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

At least I'm not copying and pasting most of my comments.

Since the Bible is God's word and contains information He wanted us to know, it is far better to quote from the Bible than trying to change what He said to my words.  I'm sure deep down you know God is the Creator of all living creatures, us, and the entire universe.

Anyone with a normal IQ who looks at the balance of nature, and has some basic understanding of DNA, can only come to the logical conclusion there has to be a Creator.  Furthermore, to read the Bible and come to the conclusion the Bible is not the word of God, and all of nature along with all living creatures evolved from some glob in a mud puddle billions of years ago, doesn't have the sense God gave a goose.

Please don't feel you have to respond with another silly or nonsensical comment to entertain your like minded friends.  It would be far better to quit drinking or ingesting mind altering medication you must be doing, and accept God's gift of salvation along with repentance.  The choice is yours.  You have until you take your last breath to figure this out.    

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

I see, that most of you still think Jesus existed as a human. Makes me wonder because there is no proof of his existence. Same as Santa Claus. I think he does exist, but in our minds - not in history.

There is overwhelming evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ, both in secular and biblical history. Perhaps the greatest evidence that Jesus did exist is the fact that literally thousands of Christians in the first century AD, including the twelve apostles, were willing to give their lives as martyrs for Jesus Christ. People will die for what they believe to be true, but no one will die for what they know to be a lie.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Please don't feel you have to respond with another silly or nonsensical comment to entertain your like minded friends.  It would be far better to quit drinking or ingesting mind altering medication you must be doing, and accept God's gift of salvation along with repentance.  The choice is yours.  You have until you take your last breath to figure this out.    

What a hypocrite you are, anyone who doesn't agree with your silly philosophy has insults heaped on them, years ago you would have been party to burning people at the stake or torturing them into submission, fortunately all you can do now is huff and puff. Bye.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

There is overwhelming evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ, both in secular and biblical history. Perhaps the greatest evidence that Jesus did exist is the fact that literally thousands of Christians in the first century AD, including the twelve apostles, were willing to give their lives as martyrs for Jesus Christ. People will die for what they believe to be true, but no one will die for what they know to be a lie.

People died for Jim Jones and David Koresh as well, maybe they were both Jesus reincarnated?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

Well, i was in Kashmir in 1980, no internet at that time, and a Brahmin (Hindu priest) told me about the (supposed) tomb of Jesus in some place nearby. Some say it could be the tomb of Mary, probably we will never know exactly.

He was adamant that since thousand of years, Christians were doing pilgrimage there, so there must be something true about the story.

You are free to compare Jesus to Santa Claus, but i think you are completely wrong.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

People died for Jim Jones and David Koresh as well, maybe they were both Jesus reincarnated?

555 Right on! And at least we KNOW these cult leaders actually existed with proof and evidence. 

• Like 1

Jesus is arguably the most influential person in history. We have more evidence of his existence than we do for Plato.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Well, i was in Kashmir in 1980, no internet at that time, and a Brahmin (Hindu priest) told me about the (supposed) tomb of Jesus in some place nearby. Some say it could be the tomb of Mary, probably we will never know exactly.

He was adamant that since thousand of years, Christians were doing pilgrimage there, so there must be something true about the story.

You are free to compare Jesus to Santa Claus, but i think you are completely wrong.

Something to maybe it was JC...maybe it was Mary...maybe it was, maybe it wasn't? Maybe that maybe, maybe this maybe not. 555 MAYBE! 

I guess some people believe Jesus survived and fled to Kashmir. 

I've been to the supposed birthplace of JC in Bethlehem (Church of the Nativity) and the supposed tomb in Jerusalem (Church of the Holy Selpulchre). Very cool to be in such historical places, but unconvincing otherwise. Surely this place in Kashmir is even less so. 

Something to gullible, superstitious hearsay??? Why must there be something true about it? 

Is there something to it? Yes...gullible, superstitious people doing gullible, superstitious things. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Something to maybe it was JC...maybe it was Mary...maybe it was, maybe it wasn't? Maybe that maybe, maybe this maybe not. 555 MAYBE! 

I guess some people believe Jesus survived and fled to Kashmir. 

I've been to the supposed birthplace of JC in Bethlehem (Church of the Nativity) and the supposed tomb in Jerusalem (Church of the Holy Selpulchre). Very cool to be in such historical places, but unconvincing otherwise. Surely this place in Kashmir is even less so. 

Something to gullible, superstitious hearsay??? Why must there be something true about it? 

Is there something to it? Yes...gullible, superstitious people doing gullible, superstitious things. 

A liar believes all people are lying, enough said :whistling:

16 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

A liar believes all people are lying, enough said :whistling:

And there are some that will believe any old hogwash fed to them.

sheep_1f411.png

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

And there are some that will believe any old hogwash fed to them.🐑

Yes true, and atheists are not immune.

• Thanks 1

Anyone with half a brain is suspicious of anything uttered by another man..[emoji86]⚖️

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect