BANGKOK

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

There is no planets and earth is flat...

....there is no more dinosaurs either.

.animated_1574315674355.gif

Edited by UncleMhee

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You keep referring to religious doctrine. I guess you read none of my posts explaining that religion has very little to do with faith in a higher being.

What you posted has nothing to do with the existence or not of a creator.

Not surprising at all !

Since the very beginning of the thread, the non-believers keep referring to the Bible, which they don't like, to justify their aversion to the existence of a higher consciousness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You keep referring to religious doctrine. I guess you read none of my posts explaining that religion has very little to do with faith in a higher being.

What you posted has nothing to do with the existence or not of a creator.

Neither does anything you posted. :coffee1:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Gravity is attached to laws that are predictable, but we do not understand the underlying force. These laws are an observation that is consistent enough to apply mathematics to it. But our description of it is not a natural law

It's the difference between precision and accuracy. 

When a dart player aims for treble 20, and all 3 darts land closely group together slightly above the treble, the dart player was precise but not accurate. 

Einstein's General relativity describes gravity with precision but it's not accurate. 

Edited by Elad

2 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Not surprising at all !

Since the very beginning of the thread, the non-believers keep referring to the Bible, which they don't like, to justify their aversion to the existence of a higher consciousness.

Indeed. It's their only "evidence" that "God" doesn't exist, but it's like referring to Noddy books to prove that golliwogs don't exist in real life. The Bible is just a history book of the Jews, and the second testament is a history of the early Christian Church with a bit of mysticism thrown in by Revelations.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

no God or heaven or hell or prophet...GROW UP!

Pls define "grow up".

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The Bible is just a history book of the Jews, and the second testament is a history of the early Christian Church with a bit of mysticism thrown in by Revelations.

Well, i would not be so dismissive of the Bible, although i don't have the time and the will to study it .

I would question its historical accuracy, the translation inaccuracies, and the selective choice of the books which are presented to us as "the word of God".

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ravip said:

The Cambridge Dictionary defines it as...

image.png.dded26fedcf046e31f3068f5ed452515.png

🤔😉

38 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

no God or heaven or hell or prophet...GROW UP!

So, according to the Cambridge Dictionary, growing up has nothing to do with the belief in supernatural.

• Like 1

Putting aside the fact the Bible is scientifically and historically accurate, there are over 300 precise prophecies that deal with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Old Testament that are fulfilled in the New Testament.  To say these are fulfilled by chance is an astronomical impossibility.      

For those who read the Bible and come away as non-believers, I seriously doubt if logic is a friend of yours.  

There are two paths in life we can take, the wide path to Hell or the narrow path to Heaven.  This choice shouldn't be taken lightly since the end result is eternity.  You have until your last breath to accept Jesus Christ as your saviour.  After that it is a done deal.  May God Bless you and have mercy on your soul.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Putting aside the fact the Bible is scientifically and historically accurate, there are over 300 precise prophecies that deal with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Old Testament that are fulfilled in the New Testament.  To say these are fulfilled by chance is an astronomical impossibility.      

For those who read the Bible and come away as non-believers, I seriously doubt if logic is a friend of yours.  

There are two paths in life we can take, the wide path to Hell or the narrow path to Heaven.  This choice shouldn't be taken lightly since the end result is eternity.  You have until your last breath to accept Jesus Christ as your saviour.  After that it is a done deal.  May God Bless you and have mercy on your soul.   

555 this joke never gets old...to either of us! :cheesy: