Do you believe in God and why

ivor bigun

41 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Too much pain for god to exist and scientifically not possible. How can a spirit create itself? It cannot. And all murders yikes if god existed he/she would stop it

God gave us free will.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

And all murders yikes if god existed he/she would stop it

Why? Do you think God that created everything would consider humans more important than bacteria? Everything that was created on planet earth is essential for it to function, even viruses and bacteria. Humans have only existed for a cosmic blink, and if we keep going the way we are will be gone in another cosmic blink, to be replaced by some other species.

God didn't just create a planet for us to live on, it is still evolving, tectonic plates moving over each other- volcanoes, floods, earth quakes etc. They kill lots of people too. Did not other species that humans exterminated have a right to live on earth too? What makes us so special, anyway?

If we can't shape up and live right then our fate is on our own shoulders, not God's.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why? Do you think God that created everything would consider humans more important than bacteria? Everything that was created on planet earth is essential for it to function, even viruses and bacteria. Humans have only existed for a cosmic blink, and if we keep going the way we are will be gone in another cosmic blink, to be replaced by some other species.

God didn't just create a planet for us to live on, it is still evolving, tectonic plates moving over each other- volcanoes, floods, earth quakes etc. They kill lots of people too. Did not other species that humans exterminated have a right to live on earth too? What makes us so special, anyway?

If we can't shape up and live right then our fate is on our own shoulders, not God's.

God doesnt exist

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, mauGR1 said:

Do you trust the "holy books" just when they fit with your narrative ?

Just asking ????

But perhaps you were around when Jesus was preaching and you listened directly to him????

Written by humans. Great book. Nice words. But it's just a book. Dr Phil has better books lol

Just now, mauGR1 said:

I'm impressed by your knowledge of the subject ????

He has a way with words that really put his oh so valid arguments in the best possible light to convince me that he must be right.

What a fool I've been to believe in something that in his words "doesn't exist".

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He has a way with words that really put his oh so valid arguments in the best possible light to convince me that he must be right.

What a fool I've been to believe in something that in his words "doesn't exist".

I'm surprised he didn't mention the tooth fairy,  Santa Claus and the spaghetti monster, but there's still some hope ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Show me a photo

Just now, mauGR1 said:

I'm surprised he didn't mention the tooth fairy,  Santa Claus and the spaghetti monster, but there's still some hope ????

Let's not forget Bigfoot, the Yeti, the Man in the Moon, the troll that lives under the bridge and the monster that lives under my bed and moves my slippers when it thinks I'm not looking.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Let's not forget Bigfoot, the Yeti, the Man in the Moon, the troll that lives under the bridge and the monster that lives under my bed and moves my slippers when it thinks I'm not looking.

Bigfoot is real, fights mma

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sunmaster said:

Why are you guys wasting your time with this pointless quibbling? He doesn't believe...so be it. 

Some people are not ready for the red pill. No amount of bickering will change that.

I'm testing my extra-sensorial powers.

He must be very young, or very drunk, or both ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mauGR1 said:

I'm testing my extra-sensorial powers.

He must be very young, or very drunk, or both ????

Rather weak argument. Someone points out facts and you cannot respond with anything sensible. You must have a low understanding of science.

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Rather weak argument. Someone points out facts and you cannot respond with anything sensible. You must have a low understanding of science.

Ohh, getting sober ?

Sorry,  what facts ?

• Confused 1